JAMB Application Form 2018, UTME JAMB CBT 2018 Registration Form:The Joint Admission and matriculation Board (JAMB) application form is finally out online through official website. Candidates who want to apply application form can go through official website and submit their application form for admission in Unified Tertiary Institute. The board has invited candidates to participate in UTEM Exam 2018. So candidates who eligible and Instructed can apply application form through official website www.jamb.org.ng.
Candidates who are searching for upcoming JAMB Application Form 2018 are in right place. Here we are mention all detail about to application form and examination in this page. Candidates should visit our website www.studytubes.co.in for complete detail. There candidates will satisfy with all provided information on website. So candidates should read carefully all detail and then go to apply application form.
The board will start from 22nd November 2017 and last date of submit application form is 22nd January 2018. Candidates who want to submit their application for have more time to apply application form. Candidates can check all detail form this page before going to apply online application. The board is giving more time for candidates they can calculate all detail from official website.
JAMB Application Form 2018 Details:
Candidates can check JAMB Application Form 2018 on our website. The board will organize written examination from 09th March to 17th March 2018. Candidates who applied application form will download their admit card before examination date. For more detail candidates should log in official website.
About to JAMB Application Form 2018:-
|Name of Board||Joint Admission and Matriculation Board|
|Name of Exam||Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam 2018|
|Type of Exam||Admission|
|Application Date||22nd November 2017|
|Location of Exam||India|
Eligible Criteria of JAMB Application Form 2018:-
- First Degree
- National Diploma (ND)
- National Innovation Diploma (NID)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Other Degree Awarded Institutions
- Innovation Enterprises institute
- In Universities
- Collage of Education
Application Fee Detail:
- Registration Fee: N5000 (Five Thousand Naira).
- For Foreign Candidate: 20 to 100 Dollar.
- Start Date of Application: 22nd November 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 22nd January 2018.
- Exam Date: 09th to 17th March 2018.
- Result Date: will Update Soon.
Steps to Apply JAMB Application Form 2018:-
- First of all candidates have valid E- Mail Id.
- Go to JAMB portal www.jamb.org.ng and create a JAMB profile.
- Now enter all required and valid information in profile.
- Enter Name, Date of Birth, Personal E- Mail Address. Place of Region and other.
- Payment Registration Fee via E bank and NIPOST.
- Each candidate completes their application form process with required detail.
- Candidates collect all E slip at the end of application process.
- Candidates will able only online registration.
- There will be no offline mode to submit application form.
- Candidates can register at any CBT centres and JAMB State Office. Outside registration of candidates will not accept by the board.
JAMB Application Form 2018 Exam Syllabus:-
Candidates who applied application for may go though official website for exam syllabus. Candidates will able to download syllabus form there and get start preparation for examination. Candidates should download exam syllabus for batter preparation of examination.
General Requirement of JAMB Application Form 2018:-
All required detail has mentioned above this page. But some ether requirement is mention below this section. So candidates should read carefully. Candidates have one of them qualification following below. It will consider in admission time. Candidates should have during admission process.
- A minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level G.C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination,
- Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects
- Two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates note registration number that required during admission time