IOCL JE Recruitment 2018, Junior Engineering, Secretarial Assistant Vacancies 2018: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in 183 Junior Engineering Assistant, Secretarial Assistant & Various Vacancy.Total Number of vacancies are 183. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online before the last date.
All the other details regarding the IOCL JE Recruitment 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process,important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
IOCL JE Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Name of the organization:- The Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Name of the posts:- Junior Engineering Assistant, Secretarial Assistant & Various Vacancy
- Total Number of vacancies:-183
IOCL JE Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should posses Graduates Course and 3 year diploma in instrumental/Electrical engineering/Mechanical/ Chemical Refinery & petrochemical.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 26 years.
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC & 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The candidates will have to pay an application fee Rs 100/
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Serviceman candidates.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their Performance in written Test, Skill test & Physical test.
- Starting date of online submission of application form:-available
- Last date of online submission of application form:-13th February 2018
- Date of written Test:- updated soon
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018
- All candidates should go to the official website at panipatrefinery.in
- Search the link IOCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
IOCL Admit Card 2018:
The Admit Card will be published before 10 to 15 days of the date of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very mandatory document for all the candidates.Because the admit card holds all the information about the candidates.
IOCL Result 2018:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no & date of birth on the official website.
The Result is very important for all the applicants. Because the Result shows the real performance of the candidates.So all the candidates should check their results to know their real performance.