IOCL BOE Recruitment 2017, Apply 221 IOCL Boiler Operation Engineer Vacancies 2018: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has been released a recruitment notification for 221 Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer & Various Vacancy in this department. Then eligible candidates can apply online IOCL Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date. IOCL has announced 221 vacant posts in this organization. The candidates can apply IOCL Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date. All the interested and eligible appliers of IOCL Vacancy 2017 should have to apply through online mode.
As well the academic qualification, students also required Age limit to application form eligibility. As per official advertisement the IOCL Application Form from 30 October 2017 to 18 November 2017. Appliers need to submit their registration form through online method.
All the Important details of IOCL Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, result and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
IOCL BOE Recruitment 2017 Details:
Required Details IOCL Recruitment Notification 2017:
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Vacancy Name: Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer
Total Number of Post: 221 Posts
Official Website: iocl.com
Job Location: All across India
Application Method: Offline Process
Post Date: 01 November 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 30 October 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 18 November 2017
- Admit Card Releasing Date: November 2017
- Examination Date: 10 December 2017
- Result Declaration Date: Announced Soon
IOCL BOE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- For Quality Control Officer (Grade A): Applicants must have done PhD in Chemistry from a recognized Indian University.
- For Boiler Operations Engineer (Grade A): Candidates must have done B.E/ B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in the Mechanical/ Electrical any discipline.
- For Medical Over (Grade A): MBBS with PG
- For Fire & Safety Officer (Grade A): Appliers should have possess B.E(Fire)/ B.Tech. (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech from ay reputed university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 35 Years
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- For Grade A Post: Rs. 24900 to Rs. 50,500
- For Grade C Post: Rs. 32900 to Rs. 58,000
- For Grade AO Posts: Rs. 20600 to Rs. 46500
- Manager Application Fee: Rs. 1000
- All Posts Application Fee: Rs. 300
How to Fill IOCL BOE Recruitment 2017:
- At first candidates must log on to Indian Oil Corporation Limited official web page.
- Now, candidates log on official page of the website and download on offline Application Form.
- Then candidates fill up the application form with required details
- Now candidates attach the passport size photograph and signature carefully.
- Then confirm all the entered information form before submitting an application form.
- Finally, fill their all compulsory details.
- At last, save a hard copy of IOCL Application form for future use only.
IOCL Admit Card 2017
Call Letter will be access from the official website before 13 days of the examination date. All the examination details will be intimated unconnectedly through admit card.
IOCL Result 2017:
Candidates will get all the information related to IOCL Result 2017 on this official web page.