Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017, OFB ITI Apprentice:- Indian Ordnance Factory has released advertisement for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017. IOF invites applications from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up various Jobs for ITI Apprentice and Non ITI Apprentice posts. From the Ministry of Defence this Ordnance Factory recruitment for the various candidates.
It is one of the most important Industries in the Central Government Sector. They are eligible for the latest Vacancies in Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017. Apply Online Registration from soon to soon. Eligible and interested candidate can apply online application for the Indian Ordnance Factory 2017 mainly there are number of vacancies overcomes through the official website ofb.gov.in.
All the required information of Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this Web Portal at studytubes.co.in
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Department: Indian Ordnance Factory
Total Number of Post: various
Name of Vacancy:
- ITI Apprentice: 3621 posts
- Non ITI Apprentice: 3327 posts
Official Web Portal: ofb.gov.in
Job Location: Across India
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 17 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Online Application Process Stating Dates: updated soon
- Online Application Process Closing Dates: updated soon
- For ITI Category: Applicants must have passed ITI/trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and must possess the qualification of the closing date of application.
- For Non-ITI Category: Candidates must have Passed 10th Class with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in each of mathematics and Science.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 14 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 22 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
Selection Process: Written Examination
Application Fee: As Per Government Norms
Pay Scale: As Per Govt Rules
How to Fill Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants can open the official web portal that is ofb.gov.in.
- Candidates can read all the instructions carefully and check their eligibility.
- Candidates can see one registration form on their computer display screen.
- Enter all their main details asked by the organization such as name, address, mail id, contact number.
- Than Candidates upload the scanned documents such as signature and photograph and any other as per the instruction of the department. Now verify once before going to submit and click on submit button.
- Make payment of the registration fee as decided by the organization.
- Finally hit on submit to final submission of the registration form.
- Save the registration form and make the Xerox copy of it for the further use.
Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs 2017 Notification
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2017 Application Form
Indian Ordnance Factory Admit Card 2017:
Permission Letter of the Indian Ordnance Factory Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main examination date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Indian Ordnance Factory Result 2017:
Qualified candidates should visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Contenders may check Indian Ordnance Factory Result 2017 on its official web portal.