Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018, Assistant Commandant Jobs 2018 Notification: The Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for Assistant Commandant Bharti 2018. There are total 5 Vacancies of Asst Commandant Posts in the Indian Coast Guard. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018.The Online Submission of application form will be started soon.Because the last date of submission of application form is
All the other details.regarding the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, How to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Government Jobs 2018
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Organization:- Indian Coast Guard.
Name of the Post:- Assistant Commandant
Total number of vacancies:-05
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should passed 12th Class with minimum 60 % Marks from any recognized Board.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 22 years.
- Age Relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
The details of application fee will be displayed on the official notification.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Medical Test.
- Starting date for Submission of online application:- 19th May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online submission of application form:- 1st June 2018
- Date of written examination:- 18th June 2018
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018:
All the candidates who want to apply to the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 . All they can easily apply before 1st June 2018 by using this following process.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
- All the candidates should go to the official website at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Search the link Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2018.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- After successful submission, take a printout of the application form.
Indian Coast Guard Admit card 2018:
The admit card will be released before 10=15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary document for all candidates. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Result 2018:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the completion of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The Result shows the real performance of the candidates .So all the candidates should check their results to know their real performance.