Indian Army TES Recruitment 2018, Technical Entry Scheme 2018 TES 40: The Indian Army has released a new recruitment for all eligible candidates for the Technical Entry Scheme TES 40 courses of January 2019 for the grant permanent commission. All interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form for this recruitment by last date. Candidates also get complete detail by log in official website www.joinindianarmy.gov.in.
After completed 10+2 candidates can go through this recruitment and submit their Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018 application form. Candidates who want more detail can download official notification. The board has been provided completed and all required detail in it. Candidates can also check this recruitment detail on website www.free-jobalert.in. The board has invited all eligible candidates’ application form who wants to join Indian Army and want to admission in provided courses. Candidate should be completed their 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Candidates who have full fill all eligible criteria can submit Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018 application form. Candidates can apply application form from 16th May 2018 to 14th June 2018. Other eligible detail candidate can check form here that are mentioning below this page. Candidates who have in criteria can submit their application form before last date. Candidates will also check detailed information that is required to fill in application form.
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2018
About to Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018:-
|Name of Authority||Join Indian Army Recruitment Board|
|Name of Exam||TES 40|
|Type of Exam||Admission Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Date||16th May 2018|
|Location of Exam||Across India|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Category||Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018|
Total Number of Posts: 90 Posts.
Eligible Criteria of Indian Army TES Recruitment 2018:-
Only candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 70% marks can apply for this scheme. Examination should be passed through a recognized Institute or Board.
- Candidates should not be minimum 16 ½ Year and 19 ½ Year Old maximum in age criteria. Candidates should also not born before 01st July 1999 and after 01st July 2002 (both dates are included).
- The date of birth certificate in accepted hat is entered in 10th/ 12th and registered by a recognized Indian University or Higher Secondary or it equals. No other certificate will be accepted by the board related to age.
Candidates must either be:
- A citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan who come in India before 1962 and intention of permanent settle in India.
- A person of India that migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam will permanent settling certificate in India.
Application fee will accept through online mode only. Candidates can check all application fee detail in official notification.
Candidates will receive Rs. 56100/- per month as stipend in pay band with Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay after completed 03 year training. After completed 04 year training will be commissioned in the rank of Lt.
- Candidates will select on basis of percentage of Cut off Marks as per decide by the recruiting director.
- Candidate’s selection info will be send via Email and SMS for all shortlisted candidates for call Interview Test that will soon hold by the organization.
- Candidates will have to undergo the Services Selection Board (SSB) at the various centres like Allahabad, Bhopal, Bangalore and Kapurthala on September/ October 2018. Interview will going to Five Days.
- During this period candidates will go to various tests like Psychological Tests, Group Tests and Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 16th May 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 14th June 2018.
- Interview Date: Sep/ Oct 2018.
Steps to Apply Indian Army TES Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates go through official website.
- Search Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018 link on website.
- Now click and provide all detail in application form.
- Attach all documents with application form.
- Pay application fee through online.
- Noël click on submit button.
- Take print out of application for future process.