Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018-19, Apply SSC Technical Entry 2018:- Here is good news for all unmarried candidates who want to work with Indian Army and want to join Defence Sector have a time to submit their application form. The Indian Army Recruitment Board has released Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018 for all candidates to recruit on the 191 Posts of Engineering Graduate in Technical and Non Technical under Short Service Commission (SSC) in all services/ Arms.
Candidates who have interested in Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018 can submit their application form. The board has been started online application form for all candidates through its official website. Candidates who have eligible for this recruitment can submit application form. Candidates should also download Indian Army SSC Notification 2018 to check all eligible criteria details.
Details of Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018-19:-
The board will hire new and talented candidates for the Officer Training Academy for the April 2019 in Chennai. Candidates who want to get admission in can fill their application form and submit it before or on last date 9th August 2018. Both Male and Female candidates can apply for Indian Army SSC Vacancy 2018. The board is invited online application form only. Candidates who submitted application form in other way will not eligible and their application form will be rejected by the board without any notice.
About to Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of Board: Indian Army Recruitment Board.
- Name of Post: SSC Engineering Graduate.
- Number of Post: 191 Posts.
- Type of Job: Government Job.
- Course Duration: 49 Week.
- Date of Application: Available Now.
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode.
- Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Eligible Criteria of Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates must be passed Engineering Degree/ Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute or University. Candidates who appear in final year semester will eligible for apply.
For 52 Men in SSC (T) and 23 Women in SSCW (T):
- Minimum Age: 20 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 27 Year Old.
- Maximum Age: 35 Year Old for Widows of defence personnel.
There no application requires submitting by candidates.
Candidates will receive good pay scale after selection.
- Candidates will be selected on basis of applied application form and shortlisted. Shortlisted candidates will inform via email and call for next round. Candidates will have to face two stage processes at the SSB. Candidates who will select in stage I will eligible for Stage II. The interview test will be 5 days through SSB. Candidates will also be passed Medical Exam.
- Start Date of Application: Available.
- Last Date of Application: 9th August 2018.
Steps to Apply Indian Army SSC Jobs 2018 Online:-
- First of all candidates visit official website.
- Search Indian Army Registration 2018
- Now enter all required details in application.
- Upload all essential documents copies with application.
- Then click on submit button.
- Filled application form appears on screen.
- Download and take print out for future uses.
Indian Army SSC Result 2018:-
Result wills also available on official website for all those candidates who appeared in this examination. The board will update direct link of result on officially soon.