APPLY FOR HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2017: Indian Army has released the Notification for the 249 Group-C Civilian Posts, in which there will be recruitment for the LDC, Store Keeper, Type Writer/Computer Mechanical, Civilian Trade Instructors (CTIs), Cook Boot Maker, MTS, Lascar Posts at HQ MEG Centre Bangalore.
Large chance for every applicant who is looking forward to plan their career in Indian Army through this HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2017 and want to do something for its land. The form can be sent till 17th of January 2017 to the postal address of head quarter. This advertisement has been put out in the market at 22nd of December. Rest of the details can be checked from the mentioned below:-
Details of HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Notification:-
Name of the Organization: – HQ MEG Centre Bangalore (Indian Army)
Job Placement: – Bangalore
Total no. of Vacancies: – 249
Details of the Vacancies:-
- Lascar – 07
- Barber – 27
- Tailor – 02
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 60
- Washerman – 27
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01
- Civilian Trade Instructors (CTIs) – 11
- Cook – 92
- Storekeeper-III – 01
- Typewriter/Computer Mech. – 01
- Boot Maker – 19
Applicants must have possessed 10+2 either from the central or state board.
Minimum age would be 18 and maximum will be 28 years to apply for it
- Physical Fitness Test
- Endurance Test
- Written Test
- For Post (1 to 5): Rs. 18000/- Per Month
- For Post (6 to 11): Rs. 19900/- Per Month
Apply Mode: – Offline
Official Site:- indianarmy.nic.in
HQ MEG Centre Application Form 2017:
All the candidates who wish to get appointed for the above mentioned Jobs are required to fill an offline Application Form to Appear in the Recruitment examination. The Procedure to apply for HQ MEG Centre Bangalore vacancy 2017 is provided below.
How to Apply for the Group-C Civilian Posts 2017:-
- Visit to the official web portal of Indian army.
- There select the state for which vacancies is out.
- Then you will find the link of HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2017.
- Click on it, will take you to the another web page from where you can save and download the Application Form.
- Don’t forget to read out all the instructions before logging out.
- Take a pen and start filling up your Registration Form.
- Forward it to the mentioned authority and keep the hard copy of that filled form with you.
Advertisement Date: 22nd December 2016
Start Date for Application Form: Available
Last date for Application Form: January 17, 2017
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Exam Admit Card:-
Those applicants who will be passed in the first two tests, can fetch their hall tickets of the written exam, 15 days before the start of the exam.
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment Result 2017:-
All the appliers first have to appear in the physical test, in which have to get through to the measurements, then only selected candidates can take part in the further procedures.