Income Tax Recruitment 2018, Income Tax Department Vacancy 2018 Notification: Income Tax Department of India is going to announced soon issue a recruitment advertisement at various vacant posts. Income Tax Department issued vacancies of Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS, Stenographer, Executive Assistants, LDC and various vacant posts. Contenders who want to make a career in reputed and largest vacancies for the Government they can fill up online registration form before the last date.
Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Application Form on or before the closing date. All the important details of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, admit card, Result and other required information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Now it is releasing Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 for 20750 vacancies for the post. The candidates who are looking Latest Government posts they can apply online for Income Tax Recruitment 2018 through online mode such as official web portal incometaxindia.gov.in. Eligible and Interested applicants will have to complete their online application form between on or before last date. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Department: Income Tax Department
Examination Name: Income Tax Department Exam 2018
Post Name: Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS, Stenographer, Executive Assistants, LDC
Total Number of Vacancy: 20750
Official Web Portal: incometaxindia.gov.in
Application Process: Online Mode
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: updated soon
Job Location: All across India
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Finishing Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Announced Soon
- Result Releasing Date: Updated Soon
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
Eligibility criteria of Income Tax Recruitment 2018
Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree its any Recognized University.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Screening Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per Government Norms.
Pay Scale: As per Government Norms.
Income Tax recruitment Notification
How to Fill Income Tax Recruitment 2018
- Applicants can open official web portal that is incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Go to official web page and download notification of Income Tax Recruitment 2018.
- Click on Apply Online and start to fill up online application without any mistake.
- Applicants upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- Then verify entered data and then press down submit button.
- Finally take a print out for future use.
Income Tax Department Admit Card 2018:
Admit Card of the Income Tax Department Examination 2018 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
Income Tax Department Result 2018:
Result of the written examination of the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 will be declared after few weeks of the execution of the exam. Right now there is not any official notice for the result date of the written Examination.