IIT Madras Recruitment 2017: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has been released an advertisement on its official web portal for the recruitment of Junior Executive for Various Projects & Programmes and other various vacant posts.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras that is iitm.ac.in. Candidate can apply web based filling IIT Madras Application Form 2017 at its official interface from 08 February 2017 and the final date for application form 24 February 2017.
All the Important Information of IIT Madras Junior Executive Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Indian Institute of Technology
Exam Name: IIT Madras Junior Executive Exam 2017
Post Name: Junior Executive
Total Number of Vacancy: Various Posts
Official Website: iitm.ac.in
Application Process: Offline Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 15 February 2017
Job Location: Madras
Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree in Science/Arts/Humanities with 55% of Marks and above.
Age Limit: Maximum age for Eligible Applicants: 30 Years
Selection Process: Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: Rs. 12000/- Per Month
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 08 February 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 24 February 2017
How to Fill IIT Madras Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly Candidates go to IIT Madras official web portal i.e. iitm.ac.in.
- Now, Candidates download IIT Madras Junior Executive Application form 2017.
- Then Applicants must read all directions given in Notification.
- Now fill up all necessary Information.
- At Last, Application in the form of Resume giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing), community and experience etc., along with the passport size photo, copies of certificates, should reach the following address on or before 24.02.2017 or by email to [email protected] Candidates already working in any project at IIT Madras should send their application through the Co-ordinator of the project.
IIT Madras Result 2017:
So the candidates should visit the official website or check out the examination result after releasing. Candidates may check IIT Madras Junior Executive Result 2017 on its official web portal.