ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19, Walkin ICSIL MO, ANM Psychiatrist Vacancy 2019:- Recently, Intelligent Communication System India Limited has released a recruitment notification for all candidates who are looking for Government Job for a long time and are preparing for same. So candidates you should utilize this released ICSIL Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2018 and get complete detail form here before going to submit their application form. According to the officially there about to 312 Posts of Medical/ Para Medical Staff, Multi Tasking Staff and Secretarial Assistant vacancy available to hire new candidates form across country. Candidates can check now this full page at the end and also log in official website www.icsil.in for further process.
ICSIL MTS Application Form 2018 will be received through online mode on official website. Candidates who want to get complete detail should be downloaded Notification for ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19. The board has been provided complete eligible criteria details for all candidates to check them eligible or not for application. So candidates you must check all eligible criteria details before going to appear in this examination. Online application is now going too received by the board from 6th July 2018 at official website. Candidates can check all details from here.
Details of ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19 Walk- In
All candidates who have eligible and have all criteria that defined by the board and also have satisfied with all have chance to submit application form and be a part of this ICSIL MTS Vacancy 2018 for upcoming examination. The board has also invited all candidates online application forms that have suitable for these posts and want to submit their application form. Candidate’s selection will be based on their performance in interview test that will organize by the board form 16th to 20th July 2018 at examination centres. For more detail about to ICSIL Para Medical Staff Jobs 2018 can check website www.free-jobalert.in.
About to ICSIL Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of Board: Intelligent Communication System India (ICSIL).
- Name of Post: Para Medical Staff, MTS and Other.
- Number of Post: 312 Posts.
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode.
- Date of Application: From 6th July 2018.
- Location of Job: Delhi.
- Official Website: icsil.in.
- Medical/ Para Medical Staff: 311 Posts.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Not Defined.
- Secretarial Assistant: 01 Post.
Eligible Criteria details of ICSIL Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates should be passed 8th Class/ Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree/ MBBS and other equivalent Degree in relevant field can submit their application form. Post wise education can check form official notification.
Candidates should be not less than 18 year old in age and not more than 32 year old according to officially. For more details can check official notification for post wise age limitation and age relaxation.
Candidates can check pay scale details form download official notification.
All categories candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee through online mode.
Candidate’s selection will be made on basis of their performance in Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 6th July 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 16th July 2018.
- Interview Dates: 16th to 20th July 2018 (For Para Medical Staff).
- Interview Dates: 12th July 2018 (For MTS).
- Last Date of Application form: 26th July 2018 (For Secretarial Assistant).
Steps to Apply ICSIL Recruitment 2018:-
- First of all candidates should visit official website.
- Search ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19 link on website.
- Click on online application form.
- Now enter all require details with education qualification.
- Pay application fee through online mode.
- Now click on final submit button.
- Filled application form appears on screen.
- Download and take print out of it for future uses.
Official Notification For ICSIL Recrutiment 2018-19
ICSIL Admit Card 2018:-
All candidates who applied application form can download their admit card form official website afire update by the board.
ICSIL Result 2018:-
Result will also available on official website in online mode. All candidates are advice to download their result when board will update it.