IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018, RRB CWE VII Notification 2018 @ ibps.in: Recently the Indian Banking Personnel Selection has been announced the official notification of IBPS RRB VII Recruitment 2018 at official portal. The IBPS RRB has published 10190 posts of Office Assistant, Officers (Scale-I, II, and III) Vacancy. So this is good opportunity for all the aspirants who are looking for the IBPS Bank Jobs. Aspirants can apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 online through the official website. The IBPS RRB CWE VII Online form 2018 will be submitted from 8th June to 2nd July 2018.
Candidates who are looking latest job in banking sector they can download the official notification of IBPS RRB CWE VII Recruitment 2018 at official website. Candidates check all eligibility criteria before apply application form. All interested applicants can check all information about this vacancy at our page because we have provided all details here . Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has been announced the Regional Rural Bank for Officer Scale-1, Officer Scale-2, Officer Scale-3, Office Assistant and various vacant posts Notification. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online on the official web portal such as ibps.in.
The IBPS RRB Application Form 2018 is available from 8th June 2018 on the official web portal. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 such as official web portal on or before the application last date is 2nd July 2018 . For more details available from free-jobalert.in. All the important details of IBPS Regional Rural Bank Recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, admit card, Result and other required information are available below on this web page at free-jobalert.in
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018
|Name of Department||Institute of Banking Personal Selection|
|Examination Name||IBPS RRB CWE VII Exam 2018|
|Name of Posts||Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistants (Multipurpose)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||10190|
|Official Web Portal||ibps.in|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Job Location||All across India|
Details of Vacancy Post Wise:
Number of Vacancy:
Total number of vacancies: 10190 posts
|Name of the Posts||No Of Vacancy|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||5249|
|Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)||3312|
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager)||1208|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager)||261|
|Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)||160|
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed bachelor degree from a govt recognized university.
- For Officer Scale – 1: Bachelor Degree in any disciplines with computer and local language knowledge
- For Officer Scale – 2: Bachelor Degree in any disciplines with computer and local language knowledge
- For IT Officer: Candidates must have B.tech degree in relevant discipline.
- For Chartered Accountant: CA
- For Law Officer: Candidates must have 50% Marks in Graduation with One Year of Experience in Each
- Officer Scale – 3: Candidates should 50% Marks in Graduation with 5 Years of Experience
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Working knowledge of Computer.
- For Office Assistant :18 to 28 Years
- Officer Scale I:– 18 to 30 years
- For Officer Scale II: 21 to 32 Years
- For Officer Scale III– 3: 21 to 40 Years
- Main Examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Personal Interview
- For General Applicants Application Fee: Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Applicants Application Fee: Rs 100/-
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs.7200-19300/-|
|Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)||Rs.14500- 25700/-|
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager)||Rs.19400- 28100/-|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager)|
|Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)||Rs.25700- 25700/-|
|Starting Date for Online Application Form||08th June 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||02nd July 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||July 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||30 July to 04 August 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||July 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||06th – 11th August 2018|
|Download of call letters for online exam – Pre for Office Assistant||August 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary for Officer Scale-I||11,12,18 August 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary for Office Assistant||19 & 25 Aug 2018 & 01 Sep 2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||September 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||September 2018|
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018:
Interested and eligible Applicants apply the online application form official website of IBPS RRBs CWE-VII recruitment 2018
- Candidates first of all visit official web portal such as IBPS.
- Then Fill up Application Form for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018.
- Now applicants upload signature and passport size photograph.
- Then applicants pay application fee.
- Now applicants press on final Submit button.
- Now their registration form for Recruitment 2018 in IBPS RRB will submitted.
- Finally save and take a Xerox copy of application form for future reference.
IBPS RRB CWE VII Notification 2018:
Selection Process: -Candidate selectiou8n process is two step of :-
- Online Examination : Download IBPS Syllabus and Exam pattern
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (RRBs) Examination Pattern:-
- Written Examination will be held online mode.
- Time Duration of Exam- 2 hour
- Number of Question – 200 (maximum mark- 200)
IBPSC RRB CWE VII Admit Card 2018:-
Candidates download the admit card for the official website of IBPS after the October 2018. IBPS conduct the online examination in October 2018. Candidate read the instruction of admit card carefully before the examination.
IBPS RRB’s CWE VII Result 2018:-
Candidate can check the result of IBPS Recruitment RRBs CWE-VII 2018 in the official website of IBPS. RRBs CWE-VII Exam Result 2018 will be announced soon after the completion of online examination. Selected candidates will be called up for the Interview phase of selection.
Pre-Examination Training:- IBPS Provide the pre- examination training for SC/ ST and other reserved category Applicants.