IAF Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2018, Indian Air Force Jobs through AFCAT 2018: All candidates who are searching these types of government job can submit their application form. There have a good opportunity for all candidates who have dream to work with this defence department and want to go in. So candidates you can now submit their online application form through its official website by online mode. Online application for 182 AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry, and Meteorology Branch Posts invited through released Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 by the Indian Air Force Recruitment Board on its official website www.afcat.cdac.in.
All candidates who are looking for Indian Air Force Job Recruitment 2018 have good time to submit application form and grab this opportunity. Before going to submit application form must check all eligible criteria detail by download its official notification form official website. Respective candidates will have to submit their application between 16th June 2018 and 15th July 2018. Application form should be submitted only online mode on official website. Candidates should also check all education qualification and make sure to have complete eligible criteria detail.
Otherwise candidates will not able to apply their IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2018 application form. All eligible detail must require submitting application form. Candidates will have mentioned all detail in application form with correct detail. All other required detail can check form this page. Here we are going to provide complete detail regarding to Indian Air Force Vacancy 2018 and mentioning in this page. This page can access on website www.free-jobalert.in. Direct link of application form are also provide below this web page.
IAF Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2018
Details about to Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of the Organization: Indian Air Force Recruitment Board.
- Name of Post: AFCAT, NCC Special Entry and Other.
- Number of Post: 182 Posts.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Date of Application: 16th June 2018.
- Official Website: afcat.cdac.in.
Details of Vacancy 2018:
- Flying Branch – 44
- Ground Duty -145
Eligible Criteria of IAF Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2018
Candidates should be passed 12th / Graduation/ Post Graduation/ B. Tech form a recognized Institute or University with good marks.
Candidates should have age criteria as follow:
- Minimum Age: 20 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 26 Year Old.
- For AFCAT Entry: 250/-,
- For NCC Special Entry and Meteorology: No Fee.
Candidates should check official notification for pay scale detail according to post wise.
- Written Exam,
- Interview Test/ Physical Test.
- Start Date of Application: 16th June 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 15th July 2018.
Steps to Apply IAF Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2018
- First, candidates will have to go official website.
- Search Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 link on website.
- Now click on direct link of online application.
- Application form page will open on screen.
- Enter all detail that will require.
- Attach all documents with application.
- Now pay application fee through online mode.
- Click on submit button.
- Filled application form appears on screen.
- Download and take print out of it for future process.
IAF Vacancy 2018 Apply Online
Indian Air Force Admit Card 2018:-
Candidates who applied application form and want to appear in this examination need to download their IAF AFCAT Entry Hall Ticket 2018 from official website. Admit card will soon available on official website through online mode.
Indian Air Force Result 2018:-
The board will soon release result for all candidates who participated in this examination. Result can be downloading from official website through online mode. Candidates who want to check their status in examination need to download Indian Air Force AFCAT Entry Results 2018.