HSSC Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2017: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for recruitment of the candidates in various posts of Taxation Inspector,Dispensers & Draftman & other. Total Number of vacancies are various. All the candidates who are searching the Government Jobs in Haryana. All they can apply online through the official website of HSSC.The online Submission of application form will start soon.
All the other details regarding the HSSC Taxation Inspector recruitment 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see the details from here.
HSSC Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2017:-
- Name of the organization:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Posts: -Taxation Inspector, dispensers, Draftman & other
- Total number of vacancies:-various
The candidates should have passed in intermediate or Graduation from a recognized Institute or University.
The details of age limit will be displayed in the official notification.
- For General candidates will have to pay an application fee RS 150/ or RS 100 according to the post.
- For Female of Haryana resident fee Rs 50/ or 75/
- For SC/BC/SBC fee Rs 25 to 35/
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam & interview.
- Starting date of Submission of application form:-updated Soon
- Last date of submission of application form:-updated Soon
- Written exam dates: -updated soon.
How to apply for HSSC Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- All the candidates should go to the official website of HSSC at hssc.gov.in
- Search the link HSSC Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2017 .
- Click on that link.
- Enter all your valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form
HSSC Taxation Admit Card 2017:
The admit card will be released before 10 to 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their Admit card by submitting their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary Document.Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates .
HSSC Taxation Result 2017:
The Result will be declared as soon as after the completion of the exam on the official website.All the candidates can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website.