HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2017: HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2017 is released soon online. All the aspirants will be able to apply online for Steno Typist Vacancies . All Candidates ae advised to read the official notification before applying for the recruitment process.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will publish a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in various posts of Forester, Steno Typist & other different post in different departments. Total number of vacancies are various.All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online through the official website.
HSSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
All the other details regarding the HSSC recruitment 2017 such as age limit, education qualification , application fee, selection process, how to apply, important dates are as given below. All the candidates can see the details from here.
Name of the organization:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Posts:- Forester, Steno Typist & Other.
Total number of vacancies :- various
- The candidates should have completed 12th/Gradution degree in relevant stream from recognized institute or university with the minimum 80 PM steno Typing Speed.
- The age of the candidates should be between 17 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For General & OBC candidates fee RS 150/
- For SC/ST candidates fee Rs 35/
- Female of Haryana residence fee Rs 75/
- No fee for Physically handicapped & Ex Service man.
The Selection will be made on the basis of written examination & Interview process.
- Starting date of Submission of application form:-updated Soon
- Last date of Submission of application form:- updated Soon
- Last date of payment of application fee:-updated Soon
- Exam Dates: Updated Soon
HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2017:
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at hssc.gov.in
- Search the link Apply online on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the necessary details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
The admit card will be released before the date of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is very important.Because it contains all the information about the candidates.
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the completion of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website.