HSSC Recruitment 2017: HSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification released for Stenographer Vacancies. All the aspirants will be able to apply online for 1139 Stenographer Jobs. All Candidates ae advised to read the official notification before applying for the recruitment process.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in 1139 posts of Stenographer in different departments.All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online through the official website.
All the Other Details Regarding the HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection process, Important dates, How to apply is updated here. All the aspirants can see the complete details from here.
HSSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Posts:- Stenographer
Total number of vacancies :- 1139
HSSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have completed 12th/Gradution degree in relevant stream from recognized institute or university with the minimum 80 PM steno Typing Speed.
- The age of the candidates should be between 17 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For General & OBC candidates fee RS 150/
- For SC/ST candidates fee Rs 35/
- Female of Haryana residence fee Rs 75/
- No fee for Physically handicapped & Ex Service man.
The Selection will be made on the basis of written examination & Interview process.
- Starting date of Submission of application form:- 17th March 2017
- Last date of Submission of application form:- 31st March 2017
- Last date of payment of application fee:- 5th April 2017
- Exam Dates: Updated Soon
HSSC Recruitment 2017:
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at hssc.gov.in
- Search the link Haryana SSC Stenographer Vacancy on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the necessary details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
HSSC Admit Card 2017:
The admit card will be released before the date of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is very important.Because it contains all the information about the candidates.
HSSC Result 2017:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the completion of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website.