HRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification will release soon for 134 Junior Assistant Posts. Apply Online for HRTC Jobs 2017.
HRTC Recruitment 2017, HRTC Junior Assistant Posts: Himachal Road Transport Corporation depicted a employment notification of HRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 for the eligible and deserving candidates. The HRTC Junior Assistant vacancy 2017 is conducted for various vacant posts of Junior Office Assistant in the Himachal Transport department.
The Contenders who wants to work in Himachal Government jobs or in HRTC Department may apply in the HRTC Jobs 2017 in the prescribed format before the last date of submission of application form. The Eligible Contenders can apply in the HRTC Junior office Assistant 2017 recruitment by filling the application form through the HRTC website before the last date. All the details of HRTC Junior office Assistant 2017 vacancy are available here:-
HRTC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Details about HRTC Recruitment 2017:
Name of the organization:- Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC), Shimla.
Name of the Posts:– Junior Assistant.
Total number of vacancies:– various
HRTC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The contender must have completed higher secondary from a reputated board
- DCA or 1 year diploma in Computer science/ Information Technology from a authorize university or “O” or “A” level diploma from National Institute of Electronics & Information technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in IT from a recognized institute or ITI
- Typing speed of 30 WPM in English and 25 WPM in Hindi on computer
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 45 years as on 1st July 2017.
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
The Application Fees for the General Category aspirants are 360/- and for reserved categories 120/-
Pay Scale:- The Appointed Contenders will receive pay band of 5910/- as pay scale and 1950 as grade pay
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis on
- Written Test.
- Vive Voice.
- Personality Test.
Last Date for submission of application form:- updated soon
Date of written Exam:-updated soon
How to Apply for HRTC Recruitment 2017:
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at hrtc.gov.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the Home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
HRTC Admit Card 2017:
The HRTC Admit Card 2017 will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. all the applicants can easily download their admit Card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
HRTC Result 2017:
HRTC Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their result by using their roll no on the official website.
All other information regarding the HRTC Recruitment 2017 will be updated on the official website.