HPL India Recruitment 2016: Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) India has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in LDC,UDC, DEO, Computer Operator, Technical Assistant Posts. Total number of vacancies are 1600. All the eligible & interested can apply to the HPL India Recruitment 2016 on or before 25th May 2016.
Government Jobs 2016
Graduate Jobs 2016
All the details regarding the HPL India Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Details About HPL India Recruitment 2016:
Name of the organization:- Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) India.
Name of the Posts:- LDC,UDC, DEO, Computer Operator, Technical Assistant & other.
Total number of Posts:- 1600.
Details of HPL India Vacancies:
- Manager ( Finance, HR, Marketing, purchase):- 205 Posts.
- Officer ( IT, Vigilance, Assistant):- 251 posts.
- Computer Supervisor: 55 Posts.
- UDC:- 75 posts.
- LDC:- 180 posts.
- Computer Operator:- 245 Posts.
- Data Processing Assistant:- 260 posts.
- Technical Assistant;-225 Posts.
HPL India Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline, MCA, SSC and Intermediate from any recognized Institution / Board. For more information see official notification.
- The age of the candidates should not exceed 30 years as on 31st March 2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
The candidates will have to pay an application fee Rs 1050/
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Written Test.
Starting date for submission of application form:- 22nd April 2016.
Last Date for submission of application form:- 25th May 2016.
Date of Exam:- updated soon.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at hplindia.org
- Read Official Notification
- Download the Application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Affix your photograph.
- Attach attested photocopies of document.
- Send the Application form to the appropriate address.
HPL India Admit Card 2016:
The HPL India Admit Card 2016 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website.
HPL India Result 2016:
The HPL India Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their result by using their roll no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the HPL India Vacancy 2016 will be updated soon on the official website.