HPGCL Recruitment 2018 Through GATE Score, Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018:– Here is good news for all candidates who are searching for a Government Job in Haryana State. Recently Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Board has release a new notification for all eligible candidates for the 105 Assistant Engineer Posts. The board is going to recruit eligible candidates for these posts through GATE 2018 Score Card. Candidates who gave GATE 2018 exam and have a valid score card can submit their application form. Candidates can go through official website www.hpgcl.org.in for further details.
The board will select candidates according to marks in GATE 2018. Candidates who have good marks in their examination will be selected by the board for further process. Selected candidates will be posted in across Haryana State in different department like HPGCL, UHBVNL, and DHBVNL via direct recruitment. Candidates who have eligible for HPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 can utilize this recruitment with complete detail from here. In this page we are going to provide all important details for all candidates who want to know them.
Complete Details of HPGCL Recruitment 2018 Through GATE Score
Candidates who are going to submit application form must check official notification of HPGCL Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018 for complete eligible criteria details. Candidates can submit application form for the relevant posts in given last date 1st August 2018. Here you have sufficient time to check this recruitment with complete detail and can make sure have all credential details that will require to fill application form.
Candidates should also check website www.free-jobalert.in for complete details regarding to HPGCL AE Vacancy 2018. There candidates can check all detail and also get the direct link of official notification and application apply. All are mentioning below this page.
About to HPGCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score:-
|Name of Board||Haryana Public Utilities Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Post||105 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Date of Application||18th June 2018|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Across Haryana State|
HPGCL Vacancy Details 2018:-
Total Number of Post: 105 Posts (Assistant Engineer).
- Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HPVNL): 27 Posts.
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL): 44 Posts.
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL): 17 Posts.
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL): 17 Posts.
Eligible Criteria of HPGCL Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates who have completed their B. Tech Degree in relevant field from a recognized Institute or University can apply for this recruitment.
Candidates should be in age criteria mentioning below (as on 1st August 2018)
- Minimum Age: 22 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 42 Year Old.
- For Male Candidates of General and Reserved Category: Rs. 500/-,
- For Male Candidates of General Reserved Category: Rs. 125/-,
- SC/ ST/ BCA/ BCB/ ESM Category (Haryana): 125/-,
- PWD Category: No Fee.
Eligible candidates will receive Rs. 53100/- to Rs. 167800/- per month as pay scale with Grade Pay.
Candidates will select according to GATE 2018 Score Card. Previous year score card are not accepted.
- Start Date of Application: 18th June 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 8th July 2018.
Steps to Apply HPGCL Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates visit official website.
- Search and click on HPGCL Recruitment 2018 Through GATE Score
- Now enter all required detail in application.
- Pay application fee through online mode.
- Click on final submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen, take print out of it.
Check Official Notification Here
HPGCL AE Result 2018:-
Candidates who applied this recruitment application form for HPGCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score can check their result from official website. Candidates can check their result from official website after update by the board.