Haryana Power Utilities recruitment 2015: –
Haryana Power Utilities recently announced the 317 various recruitment posts for Assistant Engineer and UDC in different department of Haryana Vidyut Nigam Limited. Haryana Power Utilities declared theAssistant Engineer (Electronics, Electrical,Civil, Mechanical, IT) and Upper Division Clerk [UDC] vacancies. Eligible competitor may be apply online from 18-July-2015 to 16-August-2015. Aspirants may check eligibility criteria for this posts in below given page. About the full vacancy details go official site and check recruitment notification.
Haryana PGCL Vacancy Details 2015:-
Total Number of recruitment Posts:- 317
Name of the appointment Posts:-Assistant Engineer and Upper Division Clerk [UDC]
Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
- For Assistant Engineer posts- 20 to 42 years
- For Upper Division Clerk [UDC] posts- 18 to 42 years.
As on 19-August-2015 age relaxations are applicable applicants as per the rules.
- For Asst. Engineer posts- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science, Civil, Electrical, Information Technology from any institute afflicted by AICTE or by Technical Education state board with a minimum 60% marks for General Category competitor and 55% marks for SC category contestant of Haryana.
- For Upper Division Clerk [UDC] posts- BCA with at least 60% of General category & other category competitor and 55% marks of SC category applicants of Haryana state. Applicants should be passed in full time MCA or M.Sc [Information Technology] from a recognized University.
Selection Process:-Competitor selection will be based on written exam test and interview.
For Assistant Engineer posts-
Male contestant pay Rs.-1000/-and Female contestant pay Rs.- 500/- General Category.
Male competitor pay Rs.- 250/- and Female contestant pay Rs.-125/- EBP/SBC/BC/SC Category.
For Upper Division Clerk [UDC] posts-
Male competitor pay Rs.-150/-and Female applicantspay Rs.- 75/- General Category.
Male competitor pay Rs.- 35/- and Female applicants pay Rs.-18/- EBP/SBC/BC/SC Category.
Note:-Extra Bank charges of Rs. 60/- via challan at any branch of State Bank of India for depositing the fees. No Fee for PWD and ESM aspirants who are domicile of Haryana state.
HPGCL Online Application Process:
Eligible contestant may apply online application form through the website “ www.hpgcl.gov.in” from 18-July-2015 to 16-August-2015.
- First log on to the website “www.hpgcl.gov.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment or Career” link.
- Select the recruit desired post & Click on “Assistant Engineers & UDC (IT) in Haryana Power Utilities”.
- Click on “HPGCL Recruitment 2015 Apply Online”.
- Fill all the require details and upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Click on “Submit button”.
- After Submission application form to take a printout for future use.
<<<< HPGCL Online Notification>>>>
- Registration Date to apply online application form: 18-July-2015.
- Closingdate of online application form: 16-August-2015 till 23:59 hrs.
- About Exam information:- soon update official site
Admit Card:-Examination admit card soon update on official site, Aspirants go official site and check latest update for known about exam. Competitor download exam call-letter by application registration number before some days of examination.
Result:- Examination result soon upload by Haryana Power Utilities board on official site, appear competitor in exam may check exam result by help of roll number and registration number.