HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2018, Haryana SSC Clerk Vacancy 2018 Apply: HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2018 application for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2018 is going to release soon. Aspirants can apply for haryana Clerk Recruitment 2018. Haryana SSC is now going to recruit Steno typist, stenographer & other for Various vacant posts. All the details about this recruitment is given on HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2018 Notification.
The Haryana Staff Selection commission will release a notification for recruitment of the various Clerk Posts.the Total number of posts are various.All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online through the official website of HSSC.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2018 Details:
The Online submission of application will start on 7th December 2018 and close on 6th January 2018. All the other details regarding the HSSC Clerk recruitment such as age limit, application fee, education qualification, selection process, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see the details from here.
All the latest updates regarding the HSSC recruitment will update soon on the official website of HSSC.
Important details regarding the HSSC Clerk recruitment 2018:
- Name of the organization:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the post:- Clerk.
- Total number of posts:-various
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria
The candidate should posses 10th/12th or graduation from any recognized Board /University.
The Age of the candidates should be between 17 to 42 years.
The candidates will have to pay an application fee as
- For General male & female Pay Rs 100/ & 50/ respectively.
- For SC/BC/SBC/EBPG male & female RS 25 /& 13/ respectively.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of a written exam & interview.
- Start date of Online registration:-updated Soon
- Last Date of Online registration:-updated Soon
- Last date of payment of application fee:-updated Soon
- Exam date:- Update soon
- Admit card release on :-available soon.
How to apply for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2018:
- All candidates should log on to the official website at hssc.gov.in
- Then go to the recruitment section.
- Search the link Apply Online & click on it.
- Enter your valid details such as personal & academic .
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
Haryana Clerk Admit Card 2018
The Admit card will be published before 10 to 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the candidates can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card contains the all information about the candidates such as the name of candidates, roll no, registration no, exam date & time, exam center, photo & signature, postal address etc. So the admit card is a very necessary Document.
HSSC Clerk Result 2018:
The result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the candidates can check their results by entering their roll no & date of birth on the official website. The result shows the real performance of the candidates.
After the Exam all Applicant will be waiting for their result. Result is important phase of any candidate. Final and correct Result is always published in the official site of recruitment vacancy. So the candidate to touch in official site and visiting our website after the exam to get details of result. Candidate can check the result by entering Roll No., and Date Of Birth.