HSSC Recruitment 2017: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released an Advertisement for Assistant Research Officer (ARO), Draftsman and other various Vacant Posts. This is a great chance for the candidates who are looking for HSSC Recruitment 2017. Eligible and interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this HSSC Vacancy 2017.
Candidates are advised to log on to the official web of the HSSC that is www.hssc.gov.in and check the information notification and as well as registration. HSSC Recruitment 2017 will starts on 16 January 2017. Final date for applying these vacancies is 15 February 2017.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017 | SSC Recruitment 2017
All the information of HSSC Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, Important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Important details for HSSC Recruitment 2017:
Name of Department: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name: HSSC Assistant Research Officer, Draftsman Exam 2017
Post Name: Assistant Research Officer, Draftsman
Total Number of Vacancy: 2459
Official Web Portal: www.hssc.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 02 January 2017
Job Location: Haryana
Applicants must have passed 10th / 12th / ITI / Diploma in Computer Application / Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in Chemistry or Environmental Science with good academic records from well recognized Institute.
Haryana Govt Jobs 2017
- Minimum age for Candidates: 22 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay 1900/- to Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- Grade Pay 3600/-
How to Fill HSSC Application Form 2017:
All the candidates who wish to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2017 are advised to read the official notification available on the web page of Haryana SSC. Below mentioned step will help you to fill the online form.
- Firstly, Candidates Log on web portal of HSSC that is www.hssc.gov.in.
- After that applicants are required to choose Careers button that is visible on the home page.
- Then read all details and instructions given on the notification carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link
- Now Candidates fill registration form with all necessary and mandatory details.
- Also, upload images of signature and photograph, if required.
- Finally, take a print out of submitted application form and keep it safe as future proof.
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 16 January 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 15 February 2017
HSSC Admit Card 2017
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to publish HSSC Admit Card 2017 may be downloaded before the Assistant Research Officer, Draftsman Posts examination to get an entry in exam hall. HSSC Admit Card 2017 will be visible for download on the official web portal of HSSC.
HSSC Result 2017
After conclusion of HSSC Exams the competitors are dreadfully seeking for downloading their HSSC Result 2017. The result assessment will take a bit time.