GNDU Faculty Recruitment 2018, Apply 456 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018: The Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar has released a notification for the GNDU Faculty Recruitment 2018 for the candidates Assistant Professor Vacancies. Total number of Vacancies are 456. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online before by the last date. All the aspirants can apply for the GNDU Faculty Recruitment 2018 till 28th May 2018.
All the aspirants can apply for the GNDU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 by last date. This is good opportunity for all Post graduate Aspirants. All the details regarding the GNDU Faculty Recruitment 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
GNDU Faculty Recruitment 2018 Details:-
Name of the Organization:– Guru Nanak Dev University( GNDU).
Name of the Posts:- Assistant Professor
Total number of Posts:- 456 Posts
GNDU Recruitment 2018 Eligibility:
The Candidates should posses Ph.D, Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in relevant discipline with relevant experience and qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET.
- For Unreserved Category Candidates fee Rs 1000/
- For SC/ST & other candidates fee Rs 500/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Interview.
- Starting for submission of application form:- 17th May 2018
- Last Date for GNDU Application Form:- 28th May 2018
How to Apply for GNDU Faculty Recruitment 2018
- All the candidates should go to the official website of GNDU.
- Search & Click on the GNDU Faculty Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Affix your recent Photograph.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form before by the last date.
GNDU Admit Card 2018:
The GNDU Admit Card 2018 will be released before 10 days of the interview date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website.
GNDU Result 2018:
The GNDU Result 2018 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the interview on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll number on the official website.All the other information regarding the GNDU Recruitment 2018 will be updated on the official website.