Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2017, GGU Vacancy 2017: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU), Bilaspur will release soon a recruitment of various posts of professor, assistant Professor and any teaching faculty jobs. Applicants who are searching for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017 can register now on its official web site. Eligible and interested candidates are requested to visit main website portal for applying Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Jobs 2017 via online form.
Applied aspirants have to attend the walkin Interview which is scheduled on 22nd / 23rd / 24th July, 2017. Job appliers will be selected for these government jobs 2017 after facing interview. Applicants who are selected will be receiving pay band of an amount Rs.45000/- per month. For more information about Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2017 Walk in such as timing, date, selection procedure, education eligibility etc. on our web page.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization Name: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU), Bilaspur Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Official Website: “ggu.ac.in”
No. Of Post: 146 Vacancies
Subject Wise post details:
- Anthropology: 02 Posts
- Biotechnology: 04 Posts
- Botany: 03 Posts
- Zoology: 04 Posts
- Forensic Science: 08 Posts
- Commerce: 15 Posts
- Management Studies: 03 Posts
- CSIT: 07 Posts
- Mathematics: 07 Posts
- Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Pure & Applied Physics: 10 Posts
- English: 04 Posts
- Hindi: 04 Posts
- JMC: 03 Posts
- Library Science: 04 Posts
- Physical Education: 04 Posts
- Education: 11 Posts
- History: 03 Posts
- Political Science: 03 Posts
- Social Work: 01 Post
- Chemical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Electro & Commun: 03 Posts
- Mechanical Engg: 06 Posts
- Forestry: 05 Posts
- Rural Technology: 03 Posts
- Law: 15 Posts
- Civil: 02 Posts
- Industrial & Prod. Engg: 02 Posts
- Electrical Engg: 01 Post
- Pharmacy: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Walk In Interview 2017:
Applicants have to completed Post Graduation or Masters Degree or Ph.D. in specified subject with a min percentage of marks with Net / Slet & SET.
Candidates should have to satisfy the age criteria as per Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya rules.
Walk In Interview Venue:
Administrative Building of the University (Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya)
Appliers will be selected based on interview.
GGU Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Notification Application Forms 2017:
Eligible and talented aspirants may walk in interview with application on plain paper giving their bio data and attested copies of Mark sheets, Certificates, Degrees of academic qualifications and experiences along with original.
How to apply for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- Applicants have to log on the official web page of the organization that is “ggu.ac.in”.
- Then they have to download the GGU official notification & Application and read it carefully.
- After that on the date of walkin candidates have to walk in interview with the application on plain paper giving their Bio data.
- Then attested copies of Mark sheets, Certificates, Degrees of academic qualifications and experiences along with originals.
Head of Respective Departments Mentioned in Notification,
Guru Ghasidas Central University,
Koni , Bilaspur(495009)C.G
- Date of interview for school of social science & institute of technology: updated soon
- Date of interview for school of physical science:updated soon
- Date of interview for school of arts: updated soon
- Date of interview for school of life sciences: updated soon
- Date of interview for school of management & commerce and law: updated soon
- Date of interview for school of mathematical & computational science: updated soon
- Date of interview for school of natural resources & social science: updated soon
- Reporting time: updated soon
- Venue: Administrative building of the university
GGU Admit Card 2017:
GGU Admit Card 2017 will be released before the date of inteview on the official website.
GGU Result 2017:
GGU Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website.All the applicants can easily check their reuslt by using their roll no on the official website.