Guntur DCCB Recruitment 2016: The Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager posts. Total number of posts are 84.All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the Guntur DCCB Recruitment 2016. The candidates can apply online from 6th April to 20th April 2016.
All the other details regarding the Guntur DCCB Recruitment 2016 Such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Details about Guntur DCCB Recruitment 2016:
Name of the Organization:- Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Limited.
Name of the Posts:- Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager.
Total number of vacancies:- 84.
Details of vacancies:
- Staff Assistant:- 68 posts.
- Assistant Manager:-16 posts.
Guntur DCCB Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
The candidates should posses Graduation in any discipline with 60% Marks or Commerce Graduation with 55% marks with knowledge of Computer.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 year to 30 years as on 1st March 2016
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt.rules.
- For General & OBC Candidates Fee Rs 500/
- For SC/ST/Ex Serviceman candidates fee Rs 400/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Online Test.
Starting Date for applying Online:- 6th April 2016.
Last date for applying Online:- 20th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at gunturdccb.org
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Guntur DCCB Admit Card 2016:
The Guntur DCCB admit Card 2016 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
Guntur DCCB Result 2016:
The Guntur DCCB Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the Guntur DCCB Recruitment 2016 will be updated soon on the official website.