GUJCET 2016 Application Form will be available soon on the official portal of GSEB. Check out the GUJCET 2016 Eligibility criteria, Exam Date, online exam form, GUJCET 2016 notification and then fill GUJCET 2016 Application Form at gseb.org. Fill online examination form of GUJCET 2016. The GUJCET 2016 Exam Will be held on 10th May 2016.
GUJCET 2016 Application Form: – The Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state level medical entrance examination and is scheduled to provide admission to eligible candidates in various medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, Homeopathy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurved, Optometry etc.
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department, Government of Gujarat organizes GUJCET medical entrance examination and offer admission in different government and private colleges in Gujarat.
GUJCET 2016 Application Form
The application form of GUJCET 2016 will be available from March 2016 and examination will be held in May 2016.
Education & qualification:-
- Applicants should be passed 10+2 level examination from a recognized board of examination.
- He must possess 50% marks to be qualified for the test in case of General and OBC.
- In case of an Applicant from reserved category 45% marks can suffice to appear in the test.
- All the candidates who wish to apply for BE/B. Tech, they must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in their qualifying examination.
Age: –candidate age between in 17 to 25 years. All these candidates can apply in this entrance Test.
Selection process: – candidates can be selected in GUJCET on the basis of written Exam.
- Application fee for open category Rs 250/
- Application fee for reserve candidates, Rs 200/
GUJCET 2016 Application Form
How to Apply:-
- Visit the official website that is gseb.org
- Candidates click on GUJCET and Apply online.
- Fill all the required information of the candidates.
- After candidates upload the photo and signature.
- Payment through offline.
- Click on submit button.
Exact date announce very soon on the official website.
- Starting date of online Application-March 2016
- Last date of online application-April 2016
- Exam date –10th May 2016 ANNOUNCED
- Result date –June 2016.
GUJCET 2016 Admit card: – Admit card available on the official website before the 20 days of the Examination. Candidates can check and downloads their admit card from the website.
GUJCET 2016 Result:-Result will be uploaded on the official website after the Examination. All the candidates can check your result using your roll no, date of birth
GUJCET 2016 Counseling:-
- Candidates go to the official website that is gseb.org
- The candidate has to decide its choice, of course, before he wish to appear for GUJCET counseling.
Documents require when counseling:-
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with a photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on GUJCET prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket .
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate appears
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned in the GUJCET application form
- 4-6 Passport size, color photograph and black and white.
Date of counseling:- available soon