GUJCET Application Form 2018, GUJCET 2018 Eligibility, Exam Dates: GUJCET 2018 Application Form will be available from 23rd March 2018 on the official portal of GSEB. Check out the GUJCET 2018 Eligibility criteria, Exam Date, online exam form, GUJCET 2018 notification and then fill GUJCET 2018 Application Form at gseb.org. Fill online examination form of GUJCET 2018. The GUJCET 2018 Exam Will be held on 23rd April 2018..
The Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state level medical entrance examination and is scheduled to provide admission to eligible candidates in various medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, Homeopathy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurved, Optometry etc.The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department, Government of Gujarat organizes GUJCET medical entrance examination and offer admission in different government and private colleges in Gujarat.
GUJCET Application Form 2018
Name of the Authority:- Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board ( BSEB)
Name of the Exam:– Gujarat Common State Entrance Test ( GUJCET)
official website:– gseb.org
The application form of GUJCET 2018 will be available from 23rd March 2018 and examination will be held 23rd April 2018
GUJCET Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Education & qualification:-
- Applicants should be passed 10+2 level examination from a recognized board of examination.
- He must possess 50% marks to be qualified for the test in case of General and OBC.
- In case of an Applicant from reserved category 45% marks can suffice to appear in the test.
- All the candidates who wish to apply for BE/B. Tech, they must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in their qualifying examination.
Age: –candidate age between in 17 to 25 years. All these candidates can apply in this entrance Test.
Selection process: – candidates can be selected in GUJCET on the basis of written Exam.
- Application fee for open category Rs 250/
- Application fee for reserve candidates, Rs 200/
- Starting date of online Application- 23rd March 2018
- Last date of online application-7th April 2018
- Exam date –23rd April 2018
- Result date –May 2018.
How to Apply for GUJCET Application Form 2018
- Visit the official website that is gseb.org
- Candidates click on GUJCET and Apply online.
- Fill all the required information of the candidates.
- After candidates upload the photo and signature.
- Payment through offline.
- Click on submit button.
GUJCET Online Form 2018 ( link active From 23rd March 2018)
GUJCET 2018 Admit card: – Admit card available on the official website before the 20 days of the Examination. Candidates can check and downloads their admit card from the website.
GUJCET 2018 Result:-Result will be uploaded on the official website after the Examination. All the candidates can check your result using your roll no, date of birth
GUJCET 2018 Counseling:-
- Candidates go to the official website that is gseb.org
- The candidate has to decide its choice, of course, before he wish to appear for GUJCET counseling.
Documents require when counseling:-
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with a photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on GUJCET prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket .
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate appears
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned in the GUJCET application form
- 4-6 Passport size, color photograph and black and white.
Date of counseling:- available soon