Gujarat State Child Protection Society Recruitment 2017: Gujarat State Child Protection Society (GSCPS) has released a recruitment advertisement of 149 Social Worker, Security Officer, and other various vacant posts. The applicants who are interested in Gujarat State Government posts may apply for Gujarat State Child Protection Society Recruitment 2017. This GSCPS Recruitment 2017 Notification is released on the official web portal and inviting the eligible candidates to apply in offline mode. Download GSCPS Application format from the official website and fill it with necessary details, and attach all the required documents, send the prescribed format of the application to the given address.
All the Main Information of GSCPS Social Worker Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Gujarat State Child Protection Society Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Gujarat State Child Protection Society
Examination Name: GSCPS Social Worker Exam 2017
Post Name: Social Worker, Security Officer
Vacancy Name: 149
Official Website: gscpsdsd.in
Application Process: Offline Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 18 February 2017
Job Location: Gujarat
Gujarat State Child Protection Society Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must have passed 10th, 12th, Nursing Degree and Graduation Degree its any recognized board/University.
- Minimum age for applicants: 21 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation for reserved Candidates
Application Fee: As per notification
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: 15 February 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 28 February 2017
How can fill GSCPS Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must visit the official web page i.e. gscpsdsd.in
- Candidates can read all directions given in the notification.
- If eligible download the application form.
- Then Applicants fill up the application form with required information.
- Take print out of duly filled application form.
- Send the application form along with required documents of certification to the given address.
Gujarat State Child Protection Society Block Number 19, 3rd Floor, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Sector 10, Gandhinagar- 382010
GSCPS Result 2017
Applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check GSCPS Result 2017 on its official web portal.