Gujarat public service commission has recently released the notification of recruitment of 504 different vacant posts. All the eligible and interested jobseeker fills this application form before the last date as online. Eligible candidates can fill this form before the date of 31 August 2015. The exam date and result date will be updated very soon.
Gujarat PSC Vacancy Details 2015:
Total vacant post: 504
|Sr. Number||Name of post||Number of post|
|7||Principal for nursing||08|
The candidates who have completed MSC /MBBS degree, degree in law, degree in medicine and PG in respective discipline from recognized university or institute are eligible to fill this application form.
The interested candidates who have minimum age 30 years and maximum age 40 years are eligible to fill this form.
All the applicants will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
All the candidates who want to fill this form all those candidates should pay Rs 100.
All the selected candidates pay scale is Rs 15600 to Rs 39100/-.
How to apply:
Here some steps are given below to follow these steps candidates can apply easily. All applicants must read these steps before apply for this form.
- First candidates should open official site that is www.gpsc.gujrat.gov.in.
- Then click form of GPSC Recruitment 2015.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Choose the payment mode to submission of exam fee.
- Click on submit and take print out this form.
- Starting date to fill form: 14/08/2015
- Closure date to submission of form is: 31/08/2015
- Date of exam: update very soon
All applicants should visit its official site time to time. When admit card will be updated then candidates can download it official site enter their name and roll number.
Gujarat PSC Result 2015:
When exam will complete the result declared as soon as possible on its official site.
- To check result applicant first go official site.
- Click on result field of GPSC 2015.
- Enter roll number, DOB and registration number.
- Click submit button and check your result.