Goa CET Application Form 2018, GCET Notification 2018:-The Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa will organize Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission of candidates in Engineering and Medical Degree Programs. Candidates who interested and eligible can apply application form to participate in examination. The board will conduct examination in State Level.
Candidates who want to admission in Engineering field can apply application form through official website. The board will receive application form in month of March 2018. Examination will be held in month of May 2018. So candidates who have all qualification according to the board will able to apply Goa CET 2018 Application Form.
The board has released notification for candidates to admission in various Engineering field and Medical field. Candidates who want to going can apply Goa CET 2018 Application Form. Candidates can check all detail in notification. Notification will download form official website.Candidates can check all information like application form date, examination date, exam pattern, syllabus and many more on website studytubes.co.in.
Goa CET Application Form 2018 Details:
About to Goa CET 2018 Application Form:-
- Name of Board: The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa.
- Name of Exam: Common Entrance Examination 2018.
- Name of Organization: DTEO, Goa.
- Level of Exam: State Level Exam.
- Application Mode: Offline Mode.
- Application Date: Will Start Soon.
- Type of Exam: Entrance Exam.
- Course Name: Engineering and Medical Field.
Eligible Criteria of Goa CET Application Form 2018:-
- Arch.: candidates should have 12th Standard in Mathematics with minimum 45% Marks.
- Pharma: candidates should have 12th Standard with English, Mathematics and Physics with minimum 45% marks.
- Sc. Nursing: Candidates should have HSSC with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 40% marks.
- Engineering: Candidates should have 12th Standard in Mathematics with 45% marks and should knowledge of English/ Computer and Other.
- BHMS & AHS: candidates should have passed 12th Standard of Goa Board with English, Physics, Chemistry and biology with Minimum 50% marks.
Candidates should have not less than 17th year old. Maximum age has not mentioned by the board.
Candidates should be Indian. Other Residency candidates will reserved in NRI Category.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 1500/-.
- Start Date of Application: March 2018.
- Last Date of Application: April 2018.
- Exam Date: May 2018.
- Counseling Date: June 2018.
Steps to Apply Goa CET Application Form 2018-
- First, candidates visit official website.
- Search application form link on website.
- Click on application form link.
- Now application form page will appear on screen.
- Download application form through official website.
- Enter all required information that mentioned in application form.
- Pay application form fee according to the board.
- Attach all valid documents with application form.
- Send application form at give postal address.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future process.
Candidates can check postal address in notification.
Goa CET 2018 Exam & Pattern:-
The bard has mentioned exam syllabus and pattern in notification. Candidates can download notification for exam syllabus. The bard has provided syllabus in topic wise. So candidates download syllabus for batter preparation for examination. The board will upload exam date soon on official website. Each question will have equal marks. There will not any negative marking for wrong answer.
Goa CET 2018 Admit Card:-
The board will update admit card soon before examination date on official website. Candidates who applied application form will able to download their admit card before appear in examination.
Goa CET 2018 Result:-
The board will release result after examination complete. Candidates who appeared in examination can download their result after update by the board. The bard will update result according to candidate’s performance in written examination. So candidates give best performance in examination for selection.
Goa CET 2018 Counseling:-
The board will start counseling process after result update. It may hold in June/July 2018. Candidates who qualified in written examination will participate in counseling process. Candidates will select on basis of written examination and merit list. Final selection of candidates in any related course will depend upon their overall performance in examination.