Goa B.Ed Application Form 2018, Goa B.Ed Eligibility, Exam Dates, Admission Form: The Goa University is going to release soon the Goa B.ED Application Form 2018 on its official website of Goa University. All the candidates who want to take admission for B.ED Course in Goa. All the eligible & interested Candidates can apply to the Goa B.ED Application Form 2018 after the official Notification. All the updates regarding the Goa B.Ed Admission Form 2018 will be updated here. Aspirants should keep in touch with us.
Candidates can fill their Goa B.Ed Application Form 2018 from official web portal. Every Year, lots of candidates appeared in this B.Ed Examination. Now candidates can apply Online Goa B.Ed Application Form 2018 on or before the closing date. For more details check www.free-jobalert.in.
Goa B.ED Application Form 2018
All the other details regarding the Goa B.ED Online Form 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Important details for Goa B.ED Application Form 2018
Conducting by:-Goa University.
Name of Course:- B.ED.
Level of Exam:-State Level.
Goa B.ED Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should posses B.SC, B.A or any other equivalent degree with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university.
- The Minimum age of the candidates should be 21 Years.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to B.ED Course.
The Details of application fee will be displayed on the Official Notification.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Goa B.ED Exam 2018 & Counseling.
- The Start date of Submission of Application Form: March 2018
- The Last Date of Submission of Application Form: April 2018
- Goa B.Ed Admit Card Releasing Date: May 2018
- Goa B.ED Exam Date 2018:- May 2018
- Goa B.Ed Exam Result Declaration Date: June 2018
How to Apply for Goa B.Ed Application Form 2018
- All the candidates should go to the official website at unigoa.ac.in
- Search the link Apply online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application Fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Goa B.ED Admit Card 2018:
The Goa B.ED Admit Card will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
Goa B.ED Result 2018:
The Goa B.ED Result 2018 will be declared very soon after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website.
Goa B. ED Counseling 2018:
The Goa B. ED Counseling 2018 will start after the declaration of the result. All the applicants can apply to the Goa B.ED Counseling process according to their Goa B.ED Exam Score.