GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2018, Apply Online Medical Officer Vacancy 2018: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) has released 61 Senior Resident, Demonstrator, Emergency Medical Officer (EMO), Medical Officer/ Lady Medical Officer & Central Casualty Services Posts in this department. Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply online application for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 such as gmch.gov.in on or before the closing date.
All interested appliers can apply web based filling GMCH Chandigarh Application Form at its authorized online interface from 22 November 2017 and the closing date for application form 06 December 2017.All the important information of GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 Details:
Important information for GMCH Recruitment Notification 2017:
Name of Department: Government Medical College & Hospital
Name of Post: Senior Resident, Demonstrator, Emergency Medical Officer (EMO), Medical Officer/ Lady Medical Officer & Central Casualty Services
Total Number of Post: 61 Posts
Official Web Page: gmch.gov.in
Job Location: Chandigarh
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 29 November 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 22 November 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 06 December 2017
- Examination Date: 12 December 2017
- Result Declaration Date: 13 December 2017
- Date of Personal Interview: 18 December 2017 to 19 December 2017
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should have done Diploma, MBBS, PG Degree for any reputed university and institution.
- Maximum age for applicants: 33 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved categories
- Written Examination
- Personal interview
- For General and OBC Category Application Fee: Rs. 500
- For SC and ST, Women Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 250
Pay Scale: As per Official Notification
How to Fill GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
- At first, candidates must go to visit authorized web page that is gov.in.
- Now applicants can read an authorized advertisement.
- Then candidates enter their valid details in application.
- Now appliers can upload their passport size photograph and signature scanned copies.
- Now candidates can fill up all required details and press on submit button.
- Lastly applicants take a print copy application form for future reference use only.
GMCH Chandigarh Admit Card 2017:
Call Letter will be obtainable only official web page of Government Medical College & Hospital. Now applicants can download their GMCH Chandigarh Admit Card 2017 for this recruitment exam.
GMCH Chandigarh Result 2017:
The appliers need to get ready with their Application ID and the other main information which are required to check the GMCH Chandigarh Result 2017.