ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2018, ESIC WB UDC MTS Vacancy 2018: The Employee State Insurance Corporation Kolkata will publish soon a notification for recruitment of the candidates in various posts such as Upper division Clerk,Multi Tasking Staff & stenographer. Total Number of vacancies are various. This is a great opportunity for all eligible and interested applicants.
All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online through the official website. The Submission of the application form will be started soon. The last date of Submission of application form is updated soon.So all the candidates can apply before on the last date. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in. All the other details regarding the ESIC Recruitment 2018 such as age limit, Education qualification, application fee, selection process, important dates, How to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see the details from here.
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Organization:-Employee State Insurance Corporation(ESIC).
Name of the posts:- Upper division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer.
Total number of Posts:-Various
Details of Vacancies:
- UDC:- Various Posts
- MTS:- Various Posts
- Stenographer:- Various Posts
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- For MTS & Stenographer:- the candidates should posses 10th &12th (Higher Secondary) with 80PM typing Speed.
- For UDC:-The candidates should have a graduation degree with Basic computer knowledge.
- For stenographer & UDC: – The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years.
- For MTS:- The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years.
- For General/OBC candidate application fee RS 300/
- NO fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Starting date of submission of application form:- Updated soon
- Last date of Submission of application form:- Updated soon
- Last date for payment of application fee:- Updated soon
- Last Date to edit the information in the application form: – Updated soon
How to Apply for ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2018:
- All candidates should visit to the official website at esic.nic.in
- Go to the recruitment section.
- Search & click on the link Apply Online.
- Enter all your valid details such as personal & academic Details.
- Upload your scanned Photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
ESIC West Bengal Admit Card 2018:
The Admit card will be uploaded before 10 to 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the candidates can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The Admit card is a very necessary Document. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates such as the name of the candidates, roll no, application no, exam date & time, exam center, date of birth,Photo & signature, postal address etc.
ESIC WB Result 2018:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no. The result is very important for all applicants. Because the result shows the real performance of the candidates.