ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2019-20, MTS UDC Stenographer Vacancy 2020: The ESIC Rajasthan will invite soon the online application for recruitment of the candidates in various posts of MTS, Stenographer & UDC 2019-20. The Total number of posts are various. All the candidates who are searching the government jobs in Rajasthan . All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online through the official website. The Submission of the application form has started soon.the
Employee State Insurance Corporation is going to release for the Stenographer, UDC, MTS Clerk, & Paramedical Posts to fill up the various Vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for the ESIC Rajasthan Jobs 2019-20, Good opportunity for all the aspirants. For the Latest Updates Regarding the ESIC Rajasthan Vacancy 2019. aspirants should keep in touch with us.
All the information regarding the ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment such as age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see the details from here.
ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2019, ESIC Upcoming Jobs Notification 2019-20
Name of the organization:- The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Rajasthan.
Name of the posts:- MTS. Stenographer, UDC & Paramedical Posts
Total number of posts:- Various
ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should have posses 10th/12th and Graduate and Knowledge of the Computer Basiscs.
- For UDC & Stenographer:- The age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 6th January 2018.
- For MTS:- The age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 6th January 2018.
The candidates will have to pay an application fee as
- For Gen & OBC candidates fee Rs:300/
- No fee all other candidates.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Speed or Stenography Test.
- Starting date of Submission of application:- updated soon
- Last date of Submission of application:- Updated soon
How to Apply for ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2019-20
- All candidates should visit to the official website at esicrajasthan.com
- Search & click on the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Enter all your details such as personal and academic.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for further use.
ESIC Rajasthan Admit card 2019:
The admit card will be uploaded before the 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card contains all the information about the candidates. So the admit card is very important for all the candidates.
ESIC Rajasthan Result 2019:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no & date of birth. The Result shows the real performance of the candidates.