ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018, ESIC Kerala UDC MTS LDC Vacancy 2018 Apply Online: The Employee State Insurance Corporation Trichur (Kerala) will be issued a notification for recruitment of the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, MTS & UDC. Total number of vacancies are various in the ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018. All the candidates who are searching & waiting for the government jobs. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online, whenever the application form will be out. because neither the starting date nor the departure date is out till now.
All the other details regarding the ESIC Kerala, Recruitment 2018 such as age limit, application fee, education qualification, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see the details from here.
ESIC Exam Syllabus 2018
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the organization:- The Employee State Insurance Corporation Trichur (Kerala).
Name of the Posts:-UDC, MTS & Stenographer.
Total number of posts:- various
Details of Vacancies:
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Crirteria
- For Stenographer :- the candidates should posses 12th from any recognized board with typing Speed in English/Hindi 80 PM.
- For UDC:- The candidates should have a graduation degree & knowledge of Computer.
- For MTS: – the candidates should posses matriculation from a recognized Board.
- For Stenographer & UDC:- The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years as on January 2018.
- For MTS:- The Age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years as on January 2018.
- For General & OBC candidates will have to pay application fee RS 300.
- No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/ESIC Employee & Ex_serviceman.
The Selection will be made on the basis of
- Written Test.
- Stenography Test.
- Skill Test.
- Starting date of online registration:- not updated yet
- Last date Of Online registration :- no dates till now
- Last date of completion of remaining online application:- no updation yet
How to Apply for ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018
- All candidates should log on to the official website at esic.nic.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Enter all valid details as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent Photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for further use.
ESIC Admit Card 2018:
The Admit card will be published before the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.The admit card holds all the information about the candidates such as the name of the candidates,roll no ,application no, exam date & time, exam center,date of birth, photo & signature. Postal address ,etc So the admit card is a very mandatory Document.
ESIC Result 2018:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website.All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no & date of birth on the official website. The result shows the real performance of the candidates. So all the applicants should check their results to know their real performance.