ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2018, MTS UDC Stenographer Vacancy 2018: The ESIC Karnataka has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of UDC, MTS & Stenographer .Total number of posts are various. All the candidates who are searching jobs in Karnataka. All they can apply online through the official website of ESIC Karnataka.
The Online registration has started soon. The last date of online registration is updated soon. All the other details regarding the ESIC Karnataka Recruitment such as age limit, education, application fee, selection process,how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see the details from here.
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the organization:– The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Karnataka.
Name of the posts:– UDC, MTS, Stenographer & Paramedical Staff.
Total number of posts:- Various
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For the Stenograper:- the candidates should posses 12th or equivalent and Speed 80 PM in Stenography in English/Hindi.
- For MTS:- The candidates should posses 10th
- For UDC:- the candidates should have a graduation degree and basic knowledge of Computer.
- Paramedical Staff: The candidates should have diploma in Nursing/ Pharmacy
- For Steno & UDC:- the age of the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years as on 6th January 2018.
- For MTS:- The age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- For Gen & OBC Rs 300/
- No fee for all other candidates.
The selection will be made on the basis of
- Written Test.
- Computer Skill Test.
- Stenography Test.
Starting Date of Online registration:- Updated soon
Last date of online registration:- Updated soon
How to apply for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2018:
- All the candidates should log on to the official website at esickar.gov.in
- Search & click on the link Apply Online.
- Enter all the details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
ESIC Karnataka Admit Card 2018:
The Admit card will be published before 10 to 15 days on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary Document for all the applicants.
ESIC Karnataka Result 2018:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website . All the candidates can easily check their results by using their roll no & application no on the official website.