ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018-19, ESIC Haryana Resident Tutor Vacancy 2019: The ESIC Haryana is going to release a notification for the Recruitment of the various posts of Residents and Tutor Vacancy. Total number of posts are 49. All the candidates who are searching the government Jobs in the Haryana State. All they can apply online through the official website.
All the other details regarding the ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018-19 Notification such as the Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given shown . All the candidates can see the details from here.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018-19, ESIC Haryana Vacancy 2019:-
- Name of the organization:– Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Haryana.
- Name of the posts:– Tutor/ Residents
- Total number of posts:- 49
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Must passed MBBS.
- Candidates must have age between 18 years to 35 year.
The candidates will have to pay an application fee as
- For Gen & OBC fee Rs: 300/
- No fee for all other candidates.
Candidates will be called for Interview and Selected on the Basis of Interview.
- Starting date of submission of application form:- 12th November 2018
- Last date of Submission of application form:- 26th November 2018
How to Apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018-19:-
- All candidates should go to the official website at esic.nic.in
- Search appropriate link As Apply online.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the Details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
ESIC Haryana Admit Card 2018:
The Admit card will be uploaded before the exam date on the official website. Al the applicants can download their admit card after release from the official website. The admit card is a very Necessary Document. The admit card contains all the information about the candidates .
ESIC Haryana Result 2018:
The Result will be declared very soon after the completion of the exam on the official website. Al the applicants can easily check their Results by using their roll no on the official website.