ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018-19, Latest ESIC Vacancy Apply Online 2019: – Employees State Insurance Corporation is looking for 539 candidates for the post of Group C & D Social Security officer, Manager (Gr. II) & Superintendent. Interested and eligible candidates can be applying for ESIC Recruitment Delhi from the official web site. This is the golden opportunity which is comes from the Employees state Insurance Corporation for the unemployed candidates. Candidates can be applying for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018-19 from the official web portal www.esic.nic.in. Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is recognized by the central government of India which provides good salaries to their selected Candidates.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is selects only eligible and well qualified candidates on the basis of written Examination and Interview. Candidates can be applying for ESIC Recruitment 2018 – 19 from 07th September 2018 from the official web site. Candidates must do the good and best preparations for the written Exam. Candidates who passed the Exam and Interview they will be selected in the ESIC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Social Security Officer (SSO), Manager (Gr. II) & Superintendent. Candidates can be applying before the Last Date and the last date for apply ESIC Recruitment 2018 is 05th October 2018.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Organization – Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Name of the Post – Group C & D Social Security Officer, Manager (Gr. II) & Superintendent Vacancy
- of Vacancy – 539
- Job Location –Delhi, India
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Delhi Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Candidates can check all the eligibility criteria and Educational Qualification before applying ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018-19. It is compulsory to check all the details because only applicable form will be accepted
Educational Qualification: Candidates have bachelor degree in Commerce, arts and Management from any recognized university or Institutions
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 21 to 27 years Old
- For Gen. / OBC Candidates: 500
- For ST/ SC/ PD and Female Candidates: 250
- Phase I (Written Exam)
- Phase II (Interview)
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get 7th Central Pay Commission ₹44900, replaced against Pay Band ₹9300- 34800 with Grade Pay ₹4600 of 6th Central Pay Commission per month
- Starting Date for submit Application form: 07th September 2018
- Last Date for submit Application form: 05th October 2018
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2018
- Applicants needs to visit on the official web portal www.esic.nic.in
- Now Applicants needs to click on the ESIC Recruitment 2018 which is available on the home page
- Then Choose the eligible post and fill the application form
- Pay the application form and click on the submission button
- Take the print out of application slip for the future use.
ESIC Exam Admit Card 2018
The Availability of Admit Card for ESIC Recruitment 2018 is 10 to 15 days before the written Examination on the official web site. Candidates can download their admit card by enter their name and roll number.
ESIC Exam Result 2018
ESIC Exam Result 2018 will be available after the written Exam on the official web site. Candidates can download the result and take the print out of result for the future use.