How to Apply For ESE Application Form 2017, IES Online Form 2017-18:– UPSC will be released Online Application form for ESE Exam 2017. Union Public Commission Conduct Engineering Services Examination to recruit eligible candidates for vacancy in IES, Central Engineering Services and Telecommunication. Every year a huge number of Candidates fill take part in the ESE examination.
This Year the ESE Application Form 2017 will be available from soon. The exam is scheduled to be held in January 2017 tentatively. Check Out all the Details for ESE Examination 2017 Provided Below:-
|ESE 2017 Application Overview|
|ESE 2017 Eligibility Criteria|
|ESE 2017 Selection Process|
|How To Apply For ESE 2017|
|ESE 2017 New Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|ESE Important Dates|
|ESE Cut Off Marks|
|ESE 2017 Preparation Tips|
|General Instructions for ESE Exam 2017>|
ESE/ IES Examinations Posts:-
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering.
ESE Application Form 2017 Details:
All interested candidates can apply for ESE 2017 Exam only via online mode. The candidates need to provide all the mandatory details while filling the application form for Engineering Services Examination. They also have to application fee to complete Application Process.
All male Candidates (General & OBC) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- as application fees for ESE Application Form 2017 either by Cash in any Branch of SBI or or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India /State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur /State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Travancore/ Stat Bank of Patiala.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for ESE 2017?
All the aspirants are advised to check he detailed eligibility criteria for ESE 2017 before applying for the IES 2017 Examination. Check out the eligibility Factors provided below:-
- The Age of eligible Aspirants should be in between 21 and 30 years.
- He / She should be B.E./B.Tech or passed sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) OR
- Must have degree/diploma in engineering from recognized University by the Government of India. OR
- Must be passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); OR
- He/ She Must Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; OR
- Should be Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineer.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India OR
- Citizen of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan OR
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Zaire, Vietnam or Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
ESE 2017 Selection process:-
The selection process for IES 2017 will complete in 2 Phases:-
- Written examination (1000 Marks)
- Personal interview (200 marks).
The Candidates who have qualified in written examination will called for personal interview round where Document verification and eligibility criteria check will be done. The final selection will be made after the Personal interview round.
How to Apply For ESE Application Form 2017
The Official link for IES 2017 will be available at www.studytubes.co.in.
Before start filling up ESE Application Form 2017 Online , a candidate must read the Official notification carefully and should check the eligibility criteria. For filling up the online form they must have his/ her scanned images of duly scanned photograph and signature in JPEG. The Image size should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB for photograph and 1 KB for signature.
Steps to Apply for ESE 2017:-
- Go to the official website of UPSC.
- Check the Latest Notification
- Select ESE 2017 Notification
- Click On ESE Application Form 2017 Link.
- Fill the mandatory details in application form for 1st phase registration.
- Click On submit button.
- Upload Images of Photograph & Signature at prescribed space.
- Finish the Application Process by pressing submit button.
- Now pay application fees of Applicable.
- Save Application form for future use.
IES new exam Pattern & Syllabus:-
The IES 2017 Syllabus has been available online. icaof all candidates can get the ESE syllabus and start their preparation. The aspirants are advised to go through detailed syllabus before preparation and schedule their studies accordingly.
|ESE 2017 New Exam Pattern|
|Preliminary Exam (Objective)||Paper 1||General Studies
|2 Hours||200 Marks|
|3 Hours||300 Marks|
|Main Exam (Conventional)||Paper 1||Engineering Discipline I||3 Hours||300 Marks|
|Paper 2||Engineering Discipline II||3 Hours||300 Marks|
|Interview||Personal Interview/ Document Verification||200 Marks|
IES EXAM SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD
ESE Cut Off Marks:
Minimum cut off marks for ESE Exam will be decided by the commission. The Cut Off Marks is the minimum score which candidates must obtain to qualify examination. It is required to qualify in each paper as per the minimum cut off marks. The ESE Cut off 2017 will be Paper Wise not the overall cutoff. You should qualify each paper individually. The final selection of candidates will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written examinations (pre & mains) and personal interview.
ESE 2017 Important dates:-
|ESE Preliminary Exam 2017|
|Date of notification||28.09.2017|
|Last date for receipt of applications||21.10.2017|
|Date of commencement of exam||08.01.2017|
|ESE Main Exam 2017|
|Date of commencement of exam||14.5.2017|
IES 2017 Preparation Tips
Some Important instructions for ESE 2017 Examination:-
- Question Papers will be set in English only so you need to answer in English.
- Candidates must write the papers themselves. No Scribe will be allowed to write the answer on “any circumstances”.
- Upto 5% Points may be deducted from the total points if handwriting of Candidate is not easily legible.
- Candidates must put in a serious and sincere effort.
- The Commission has rights to fix qualifying marks of the examination.
- The Objective Type papers will be evaluated first and the Conventional Type papers is evaluated only for those candidates obtain the qualifying marks in Objective types paper.