ECIL Recruitment 2018-19, 250 Trade Apprentice Vacancy Apply Online: – Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the official Notification to fill the 250 Vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentice. Candidates can apply for ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 Hyderabad from the official web site. Applicants who wants to apply for ECIL they needs to visit on the official web portal www.scil.co.in and click on the ECIL Careers from the home page. This is the great opportunity for the unemployed candidates who have done ITI and comes from Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL). So Candidates can apply for ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 from the web site.
Electronic Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is looking for Honest and hard working candidates for the given Posts. Candidates who are interested to do work in ECIL so they must apply for ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment. Electronic Corporation of India Limited is recognized by the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship of India. They need eligible and loyal Candidates. Candidates can be applying online application form from 07th September 2018 from the official web site. And the Last date for apply ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 is 28th September 2018. Candidates apply before the Last date.
ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Name of the Organization – Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Name of the Post – Trade Apprentice
- of Vacancy – 250
- Job Location –All Over India
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Web Portal – www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy wise Details 2018
- Fitter – 60 posts.
- Turner – 10 posts.
- Machinist – 01 post.
- Sheet Maker Worker – 03 posts.
- Electrician – 50 posts.
- Mechanic (R&AC) – 09 posts.
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle – 01 post.
- Electronics Mechanic /R & TV – 86 posts.
- COPA – 10 posts.
- Welder – 10 posts.
- Plumber – 03 posts.
- Carpenter – 05 posts.
- Diesel Mechanic – 02 posts
ECIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Applicants Needs to check the eligibility criteria and Education Qualification to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 which is located on the home page. So Candidates check all the details which is given below
Educational Qualification: Applicants have done ITI is Relevant field from any recognized university or institutions
Age Limit: Minimum age of Candidates is 14 years Old
Application Fees: There is no application fee
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list of ITI
Candidates will Receive Rs.7694 or Rs.8655 per month
- Starting Date for submit Application form: 07 September 2018
- Last Date for submit Application form: 28th September 2018
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2018-19
- Candidates needs to visit on the official web portal www.ecil.co.in
- Then Candidates must click on the ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 which is available on the home page
- Now Candidates selects the eligible posts and fill the application form
- Then Candidates click on the submit button
- Take the print out of slip for the references
ECIL Recruitment Merit List
Applicant who wants to get this opportunity and they are going to applying for ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 they will be selected on the basis of Merit List of their qualification or Academic marks.