Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018, Apply Online:- Eastern Naval Command, Naval Base Visakhapatnam will soon release a notification for Multi Tasking Staff, Safaiwala, Chowkidar Peon and other various vacant posts. The candidates can download Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018 from online official web portal on or before the closing date.
This is great news for the applicants to apply for the various posts in the government sector. All the candidates who want to go for the government profession should apply for the Eastern Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2018 before the closing date of application submission. Appliers can apply web based application form at its official from.
All the main details of Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Details for Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of Organization: Eastern Naval Command, Naval Base Visakhapatnam
Exam Name: Eastern Naval Command MTS Exam 2018
Vacancy Name: Multi Tasking Staff, Safaiwala, Chowkidar Peon
Total Vacancy: Various Posts
Official Web Portal: indiannavy.nic.in
Application Process: Offline Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 18 November 2018
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Starting Date to Offline Application Form: Updated Soon
- Closing Date to Offline Application Form: Updated Soon
The applicants must have passed 10th, Matric for a recognized board.
10th pass Jobs 2018: Check More
- Candidates age must not exceeding 40 Years as on final date of application.
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates is as per Govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
- For SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
The Flag Officer,
Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC), Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Arjun Block, 2nd Floor, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 530 014 (Andhra Pradesh)
- At first applicants must visit to Eastern Naval Command official website.
- Now candidates can download the Notification.
- The Eligible applicants are open online application form.
- Now candidates go after the instructions for fill the application form.
- Candidates attach passport size photograph and signature carefully
- Now applicants pay the application fee as per the category.
- Then applicants press on submit button and complete the process of registration form on or before last date.
- At last candidates send a hard copy for application from given address.
Eastern Naval Command Admit Card 2018:
Applicants can able to download their Eastern Naval Command Admit Card 2018 prior one week of examination. The details of the examination date and permission letter will provide via official notification.
Eastern Naval Command Result 2018:
The candidates must visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. The candidates can check Eastern Naval Command MTS Result 2018 on its official website.