To appear in EAMCET 2018 AP and Telangana,register for EAMCET Application Form 2018 at tseamcet.in/ apeamcet.org,check EAMCET 2018 notification for eligibility.
EAMCET Application Form 2018: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2018) is a common entrance exam organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada.
The EAMCET exam 2018 is organized for screening candidates for admission to Undergraduate Engineering, Agriculture and Medical admission by the government and private colleges located in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. All the candidates who are interested can apply for the Examination.
EAMCET Application Form 2018:
Online Application Form of EAMCET Exam 2018 will be announced by the Authority. The online form of EAMCET starts from Feb 2018. All the candidate should visit the official website to fill the Application form.
The interested Applicants must have qualified 12th examination or its equivalent from a recognized board/university with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or Biology/Biotechnology as major subjects with at least of 45% marks for General category applicants or 40% marks for the reserved categories (SC/ST) to meet the eligibility of EAMCET 2018.
The candidates should have completed their 17 years of age on or before the month of examination year.
Selection for the admission qualify the written examination. After on the basis of merit list candidates call for counslig.
- 250/- for engineering applications
- 250/- for engineering and medical applications
- 500/- for all examinations (engineering, agriculture and medical).
EAMCET 2018 Application Form
How to Apply for EAMCET Application Form 2018
- First visit the official website that is eamcet.org
- Search the link EAMCET APPLICATION FORM 2018.
- Click on that and fill your personal and academic detail in the Form.
- Upload your recent scanned photo and signature.
- Pay for application fee .
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of application form.
- EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form Availability:-February 2018
- Correction in application form:-April 2018
- Application form submission with late fee:-May 2018
- Admit Card Will Come From:-May 2018
- Examination Date (EAMCET 2018):-May 2018
EAMCET 2018 Admit card:- Admit card will be uploaded in month of may 2018.all the candidates can download their admit card on the official website.
EAMCET 2018 Result: Result of EAMCET 2018 will be uploaded on the official website after succession of the Exam. All the candidate can check your result in the official website using your Roll no, date of Birth.
EAMCET 2018 Counseling Process:-
- Candidate Registration for Document Verification
- Verification of documents
- Exercising options
- Final Allotment of seats
- Payment of FEES
- Reporting at college
Date of counseling: – uploaded soon on the official website