DWSS Recruitment 2018, Apply 210 DWSS Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018: The Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) has issued a new recruitment for all eligible candidates for recruit on the posts of 210 Junior Engineer in this department. Candidates who have interested in this DWSS Recruitment 2018 can submit their application form. Before application form candidates should check complete detail about to eligible criteria from official website by download official notification. For more detail can go to official website www.govt.thapar.edu.
The board is now going to hire new and ability candidates for these posts. Candidates are suggesting they should download official notification of DWSS Junior Engineer Job Recruitment 2018 for complete eligible detail like education qualification, age limitation and other related detail. After checked candidates who have complete eligible criteria can submit their online application form that has been started from 10th April 2018. Application will be received only online mode through official website by direct link.
All candidates who are going to submit their online application form of DWSS JE Notification 2018 should check completed detail before application apply. All detail are also mentioning below this page by direct link of application form. So candidates once check this page before going to apply application form. Candidates will get complete detail from here and this providing detail will, help candidates in submit application fume. Last date of application form will 08th May 2018.
DWSS Recruitment 2018 Details:
The board has invited online application form for all candidates who have eligible can have completed their qualification according to DWSS Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018. Candidates can only submit their application form by last date. After last date application form will not be accepted by the board. For more detail check below mentioning information carefully and should also visit website www.free-jobalert.in.
About to DWSS Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of Department: Department of Water Supply and Sanitation.
- Number of Post: 210 Posts.
- Name of Vacant Post: Junior Engineer.
- Mode of Application: Online Mode.
- Application Date: 10th April 2018.
- Location of Job: across India.
- Type of Job: Government Job.
- Official Website: govt.thapar.edu.
Post Wise Detail:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 199 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical): 11 Posts.
Eligible Criteria of DWSS Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates who have completed Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University can submit their application form.
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 37 Year Old.
- General/ OBC Candidates: 1000/-,
- Other Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
Candidates who want to check pay scale of these posts, should got o official website and download official notification.
- Written Exam,
- Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 10th April 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 08th May 2018.
Steps to Apply DWSS Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates log in official website.
- Search and click on DWSS Recruitment 2018
- Now application form will open on screen.
- Fill application form with all required detail.
- Pay application payment according to category.
- Click on application form final submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Download and take print out for future process.
DWSS Recruitment 2018 Admit Card:-
Candidates can download their DWSS JE Hall Ticket 2018 from official website before 15 days of exam date. The board will also release admit card in same date and time. Admit card will available online mode through official website.
DWSS Recruitment 2018 Result:
Candidates who appeared in examination should download their DWSS Junior Engineer Result 2018 from official website after update by the board. The board will soon release result after completed examination.