Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC) have announced recently to fill 271 vacant post of stenographer (English) and assistant grade-II posts. The eligible and aspiring contestants can fill this form who wants to go in public sector job. Competitors can fill this form before the last date of 23 October 2015. By this recruitment notification DSIIDC will fill the various posts like stenographer, assistant, account assistant, senior manager, chief manager etc. Necessary information to fill this form is given below applicants can heck it from here.
DSIIDC Vacancy Details 2015-16:
Total number of vacancy: 271
|Serial number||Name of post||Total post|
The interested contestants should be completed their graduation in equivalent fields from recognized institutes and university.
Age limits, Application fee & Selection procedure:
For age limits and application fee & selection procedure visit official website.
- For post number 5 & 7 pay scale is: PB-3 Rs15600-39100+ with grade pay Rs 5400
- For post number 3 & * pay scale is: PB-2 Rs 9300- 34800 with grade pay Rs 4800
- For all other post pay band is: Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 2400
How to apply for DSIIDC Recruitment 2015-16:
- Firstly log on official website www.diisdc.org.
- Then click the application of DSIIDC Recruitment 2015-16 and open it.
- Download the application form and fill this with all academic and personal information as specified column.
- Affix recent photo and attach documents.
- Send it before 23/10/2015 at official address that is
N-36, Bombay Life Building,
Last date to fill application form is: 23 October 2015
When the exam date declared admit card is available on official site. All the applicants should download it before the exam to attend the exam. it is very necessary documents to attend the exam.
DSIIDC Result 2015-16:
- Log on authorized website www.dsiidc.org.
- Click on the results fields.
- Enter those results that contestants want to see.
- Fill roll number and password and click on submit.
- Check your result and take hard copy of this.