DSEK Recruitment 2018, 2601 Lecturer & Teachers Vacancy 2018 Apply Online: Directorate of School Education Kashmir (DSEK) has announced 2601 vacancies for Teachers & Lecturer posts. Applicants who are interested and eligible for these posts. They invite eligible candidates who are suitable for these vacancies across the Jammu and Kashmir. They can apply for DSEK Recruitment 2018 from official web portal such as dsek.nic.in.
The candidates must be permanent resident postgraduates from Jammu and Kashmir to apply for this Jammu Kashmir Lecturer recruitment 2018. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official offline interface from 12th February 2018 and the final date for application form 20th February 2018.
All the Important Information of DSEK Recruitment 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at free-jobalert.in.
DSEK Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Department: Directorate of School Education Kashmir
Exam Name: DSEK Lecture Exam 2018
Post Name: Lecturer & Teachers
Total Number of Vacancy: 2601
Official Web Portal: dsek.nic.in
Application Process: Offline Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 12th February 2018
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Details Of Vacancies:
- Teacher – 1590 Posts
- Lecturers – 1011 Posts
District Wise Posts Details :
- Anantnag: 325 Posts
- Bandipora: 120 Posts
- Baramulla: 382 Posts
- Budgam: 142 Posts
- Ganderbal: 122 Posts
- Kulgam: 93 Posts
- Kupwara: 57 Posts
- Pulwama: 241 Posts
- Shopian: 108 Posts
DSEK Recruitment 2018 Eligibility :
Applicants should have done Post Graduate Degree its recognized university.
Age Limit: As per govt rules
- Screening Test = 70 Points
- PG = 10 Points (on pro-rata basis)
- Phil = 5 Points (Across the board)
- d = 5 Points (Across the board)
- NET/SET = 5 Points (Across the board)
- Experience = 5 Points per session (experience of teaching in HSS, 01 point for each year subject to maximum of 05 points)
Application Fee: All Eligible Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 7000/- Per Month
- Starting Date to Application Form: 12th February 2018
- Final Date to Application Form: 20th February 2018
- Examination Date: updated soon
How to Fill DSEK Recruitment 2018
- At first, eligible and interested applicants can download the application form.
- Applicants fill up the downloaded application form; make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents and ID proofs send them to the given address.
Postal Address: Chief Accounts Officer, Directorate of School Education, Kashmir
DSEK Lecture Admit Card 2018:
DSEK Lecture Admit Card 2018 will be visible for download on the official web page of DSEK.
DSEK Lecture Result 2018
After conclusion of Directorate of School Education Kashmir Exam the competitors are dreadfully seeking for downloading their DSEK Lecture Result 2018. The result assessment will take a bit time.