DOT JTO Recruitment 2018, Department of Telecommunications AD & JTO Posts: A notification is released by the DOT regarding 321 Vacancies. Here is a good news for the candidates waiting for vacancies for the post of Assistant Director and Junior Telecom Officer. Yes the Department of Telecommunication has bring the vacancies for candidates who were eagerly waiting for the post of Assistant Director and Junior Telecom Officer.
The candidates willing to fill the form are now able to apply for the same before 5th March 2018. The forms after 5th March 2018 will not be accepted. The candidates before filling up the application form must have a look on the eligibility criteria.Application form should strictly follow the eligibility criteria, if it does not happen the form of the candidate will be cancelled. The eligibility criteria along with the description of organization and selection and applying procedure is given below in the post.
The selection for the post of Assistant Director and Junior Telecom Officer will be fair and transparent to all. The selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview. For more details candidates can visit the official website @ www.dot.gov.in.
Jobs for Graduates 2018
DOT JTO Recruitment 2018 | About Organization
|Name of Organization||Department of Telecommunication|
|Post Name||Assistant Director and Junior Telecom Officer|
|Total Vacancies Available||321 Vacancies|
|Location of Job||All India|
|Mode of application form||Offline|
|Starting Date of Application Form||12th January 2018|
|Closing Date of Application Form||05th March 2018|
DOT JTO Recruitment 2018 | Post Wise Vacancies Detail
The details regarding post wise vacancies available for the candidates is given below:
For Junior Telecom Officer : 145 Posts
For Assistant Director : 176 Posts
DOT JTO Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
For Assistant Director : Officers working under Central/State Gov./13SNL/MTNL and other PSU
- Holding analogous post of assistant director on the regular basis in Central/State Gov. in pay scale of PB2 with grade pay of Rs 4800 (As per 6th CPC)
- Holding SDE/Sr.SDE or analogous post in BSNL/MTNL/ITI/TCIL/any other PSU in the pay scale of 20600 – 46500 in current IDA scale.
- Holding a post in PB2 with GP of 4600 in CDA OR Holding a post in the Pay Scale of 16400 – 40500 in IDA with minimum 5 years experience in the grade.
For Junior Telecom Officer : This post is offered for the candidates who are working under Central/State Gov./13SNL/MTNL and other PSU
- Holding analogous post of Junior Telecom Officer on the regular basis in Central/State Gov. in pay scale of PB2 with grade pay of Rs 4600 (As per 6th CPC)
- Holding JTO or analogous post in BSNL/MTNL/ITI/TCIL/any other PSU in the pay scale of 16400 – 40500 in current IDA scale.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 56 years
The candidates of reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
Application Fees Details:
- For Reserved Category : Rs 150/-
- For General/ OBC Category : Rs 250/-
Pay Scale Details:
For Junior Telecom Officer: Rs 9300 to Rs 34800, Grade pay Rs 4600- Per Month
For Assistant Director: Rs 9300 to Rs 34800, Grade pay Rs 4800- Per Month
The candidates who applied successfully will be selected on the following basis:
- Written Test
DOT JTO Recruitment 2018 | Applying Procedure
- Open the official website www.dot.gov.in.
- Search for the application form for DOT Recruitment 2018.
- Open the application form, download it.
- Fill the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Check the application form once again.
- Send the form on given address before last date i.e. 05th March 2018.
DOT JTO & Jobs 2018 & Application Form
Address : Ministry of Communication
Department of Telecommunications,
Sanchar Bhawan , 20 Ashoka Road,
New Delhi- 110001.
DOT Recruitment 2018 | Admit Card Details
The admit card will be available on the official website 10 days before exam. The candidates can download their admit card from the official website. It is compulsory for the candidates to bring the admit card to the exam center. Without Admit Card the entry is prohibited. For more details candidates can visit the official website.
DOT Recruitment 2018 | Result Details
The result will be available for the candidates on the official website of Department of Telecommunication i.e. www.doc.gov.in after 30 to 45 days of exam. The candidates can download their result from the official site. For more details regarding result visit the official website .