DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2018, Apply Online DPRDO Birbhum Vacancy:– The District Level Selection Committee, Birbhum will soon publish an advertisement for filling up Various Gram Panchayat Karmee, Secretary, Clerk and other various vacant posts in this Department. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online DLSC Birbhum Application Form 2018 for on or before the closing date.
They can apply for DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2018 from official website. The candidates must be stable from West Bengal State to apply for this DLSC Birbhum Vacancy 2018. Now applicants can check DLSC Birbhum Notification 2018 from official web portal of DLSC that is birbhum.gov.in.
Government Jobs 2018
All the Complete Information of DLSC Birbhum Gram Panchayat Karmee Recruitment 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Required Information for DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2018:
Name of Department: District Level Selection Committee, Birbhum
Exam Name: DLSC Birbhum Gram Panchayat Karmee Exam 2018
Vacancy Name: Gram Panchayat Karmee, Secretary, Clerk
Total Post: Various Posts
Official Website: birbhum.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 18 November 2017
Post Location: West Bengal
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Announced Soon
- Final Date to Online Application Form: Announced Soon
Applicants must have done 8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree with minimum passing marks for recognized board or university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 45 Years
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
How to Apply DLSC Birbhum Application Form 2018:
- Initially, applicants must go to official web portal of DLSC that is birbhum.gov.in
- Then applicants hit on DLSC Birbhum Clerk Application Form 2018.
- Now candidates open the online application link.
- The candidates can fill up their application form.
- Now applicants press on upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Then applicants pay the application fee
- Now candidates press on submit button.
- Finally applicants take a hard copy of the application form for future reference use only.
DLSC Birbhum Clerk Notification 2018
DLSC Birbhum Admit Card 2018:
Admit Card of the DLSC Birbhum Examination 2018 will be coming out 15 days before the main examination date. Qualified applicants have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
DLSC Birbhum Result 2018:
The name of the shortlisted candidates will be issued on its official web portal after the closing of applying process. Then Merit list will also be published with the announcement of result. The applicants should visit the official website or check out the examination result after releasing. Now applicants may check DLSC Birbhum Result 2018 on its official website.