Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Recruitment 2016: The Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Counselor, Junior Clerk, Peon posts. Total number of Posts are 558. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply before on 25th March 2016.
All the other details regarding the Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the organization:- Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti.
Name of the Posts:- Counselor, Junior Clerk, Peon.
Total number of Posts:-558.
Details of Vacancies:
- Counselor:-144 Posts.
- Junior Clerk:-244 Posts.
- Peon:-200 Posts.
Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
The candidates should have completed 10th, 12th , Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
- For Counselor:-the age should be between 21 years to 40 years.
- For Junior Clerk & Peon:-The age should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- The age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- For Counselor & Junior Clerk:- Gen & OBC Candidate fee Rs 500/ and SC/ST fee Rs 300/
- For Peon:-Gen & OBC candidates fee Rs 300/ & SC/ST Candidates fee Rs 200/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written exam & interview.
Last Date of Submission of application form:-25th March 2016.
Date of written exam:-updated soon.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at delhishikshaprasarsamiti.org
- Check Official notification
- Download the Application Form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Affix your photo & signature.
- Attach attested photo copies of your document.
- Send the application form to the appropriate address.
Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Admit Card 2016:
The Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Admit Card 2016 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website. The admit Card is a very necessary document for all applicants.
Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Result 2016:
The Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Vacancies 2016 will be updated on the official website.