Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2018, Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy 2018: Delhi High Court has announced the official notification of Delhi High Court Group c Recruitment 2018 at official website. The Delhi High Court has released the 288 vacant posts of Junior Judicial. Applicants who are interested in the Delhi High Court Group C vacancy 2018 they can download the official recruitment Group C notification through online mode at official portal. And all candidates can read the notification before apply the application form. Applicants can check more details on official Portal.
Eligible and interested applicant’s can apply online application through official website before last date. The last date Details Given below for eligible applicants check the other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, and how to apply are given below. Candidates who are looking for the Delhi High Court Group C jobs now they should know about this Delhi High Court Employment News. Interested and eligible applicants can apply Delhi High Court Group C online application format main portal.
Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2018, Delhi HC Group C Vacancy
Applicants can check the all eligibility criteria details on our page before apply.As per this Delhi high court Junior Judicial vacancies, organisation recruit 288 posts so educated and qualified applicants must apply in Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2018. Candidates can access complete information of this recruitment on official website and also check on studytubes.co.in.
Details of Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2018:-
Organization Name: – Delhi High Court
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Junior Judicial Assistant
Total No. of post: – 288 Posts
Job Location: – Delhi
Application Mode: – Online mode
Starting date for online application: -9th November 2017
Closing date for online application: – 1st December 2017
Official Website: – delhihighcourt.nic.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 288 Posts
Eligible Criteria for Delhi High Court Group c Recruitment 2018:-
Applicants have must passed Graduation Degree with good academic records from any recognized Institute/Board and minimum of 40 words minute in English on Computer as the desired Minimum Educational Qualification. Applicants check more detail should refer official notification for details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 year
- Age relaxation Age per govt. Rule.
Pay Scale: Candidates refer to check on official notification.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General/OBC candidates – Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ ST candidates – no fee.
- Date of advertisement release- updated
- Online applications start from – 9th November 2017
- Last date to apply online – 1st December 2017
- Closing date for fee payment :- 1st December 2017
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly visit the official website
- Click on that appeared link Delhi High Court Group c Recruitment 2017.
- If you are eligible then click on applies online Link.
- Fills all the required information with accurately.
- Upload recent scans passport size photo and sign and all other requisite documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Then rechecks all details and click on submit button.
- Save it and get a Hard copy of application for future need.
Delhi High-Court Jobs 2017 Notification
Delhi High Court Group C Vacancy Application Form
Delhi High Court Group c Admit Card 2018
The Delhi High Court Group C Admit Card will be few days prior of the examination. All applied contenders should visit on official web site time to time for admit card.
Delhi High Court Group c Result 2018:
The Delhi High Court will be provided Delhi High Court Group C Result online at official website. Candidates can check more details on official website.