DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018, Apply 9513 LP & UP Teacher Vacancy 2018:- The Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has released a recruitment notification for 9513 Lower Primary (LP) Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher posts in this department. The eligible and interested candidates can apply DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018 from official web portal DEE that is deeassam.gov.in.
This is a golden chance for all teaching Jobs interested and eligible candidates. Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit DEE Assam Online Application Form 2018 from official website. The applicants can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 26th March 2018 and the finishing date for application form 19th April 2018.All the details of DEE Job Vacancy 2018 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at free-jobalert.in.
Required Details for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018:-
Name of Organization: Directorate of Elementary Education
Name of Post: Lower Primary (LP) Teacher
Total Number of Post: 9513
- Lower Primary Teacher Posts – 5393
- Upper Primary Teacher Posts:- 4120
Official Website: deeassam.gov.in
Job Location: Assam
Application Procedure: Online Process
District Wise LP Teacher Vacancy Details:
Details Of Upper Primary Teacher Posts:
- Assistant Teacher: 2068
- Science Teacher: 299
- Hindi Teacher: 1285
- Arabic Teacher: 154
- Assamese Language Teacher: 292
- Manipuri Language Teacher: 22
Post Date: 26th March 2018
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 26th March 2018
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 19th April 2018
- Examination Date: Available Soon
- For Lower Primary Teacher Posts: The candidates must have to complete 50% Higher Secondary with LP TET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized board and university.
- For Upper Primary Teacher Posts:- The candidates must have to complete 50% Higher Secondary with BA, B.Sc, B.Ed and D.Ed.
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 38 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates
(As on 01 January 2018)
- Written Test
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 150/-
How to Fill DEE Assam Teacher Registration Form 2018:
- The candidate must visit to the official web site of DEE that is gov.in
- Then applicants download advertisement and read all instructions.
- Then applicants can open official apply link.
- Now candidates fill all required details like name, father’s name, DOB, home address, education qualification and other main details.
- The candidates upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- Now applicants pay application fee and press on submit button.
- At last, candidates take a hard copy of application form for future reference use only.
DEE Assam Vacancy 2018 Online ( link active from 26th March 2018)
DEE Assam Teacher Admit Card 2018:
Directorate of Elementary Education will release a date for taking the test after the application process is completed and DEE Assam Teacher Admit Card 2018 will be issued online for the troubled candidates well before the examination date.
DEE Assam Teacher Result 2018:
After finish of Directorate of Elementary Education Teacher Examinations the competitors are dreadfully seeking for downloading their DEE Assam Teacher Result 2018. The DEE result assessment will take a bit time.