DCIL Recruitment 2018,Dredging Corporation of India Vacancy 2018: Dredging Corporation of India Limited released the DCIL Dredge Cadet Recruitment 2018 notification at official portal through online mode. The authority uploaded the notification for appointment new aspirants in Trainee Marine Engineers, Dredge Cadets, Trainee Electrical Officers and other posts. All contenders those who are willing to vacancy under DCIL can visit through the official notification at official website.
All applicants those who full fill eligibility criteria as per the DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Recruitment 2018 notification may apply through online mode at official portal. The organization will be accepted No other mode application form by DCIL Recruitment Board. All Interested and eligible aspirants may apply from 16th June 2018 to 1st July 2018. Candidates can check more details on official notification of DCIL Recruitment 2018.
Candidates can apply for the Trainee Electrical Officer Jobs, Aspirants should have done B.Tech in ECE/EEE or its equivalent forms any recognized University/collage. All Interested applicants age limit should not exceed more 30 years. Aspirants can check more information about DCIL Recruitment 2018 like Academic Qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Application Process, Dates to Apply, How to apply are Given Below.
Dredging Corporation of India Limited will recruit the new aspirants to posts of the Electrical Officers, Dredge Cadets, and Marine Engineers through the written exam and Interview. Selection of applicants for the NCV (Trainee) will base on written exam. Candidates can check more information of DCIL Recruitment 2018 at official website and also check on our page because we have provided all important details on here www.free-jobalert.in.
Important Details of DCIL Recruitment 2018:
Name of organization: – Dredging Corporation of India Limited
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Trainee Marine Engineers, Dredge Cadets, Trainee Electrical Officers
Job Location: – Across India
Application mode: Online Mode
Starting date for application form: – 16th June 2018
Final Date for application form: 1st July 2018
Official Website: – dredge-india.nic.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 60 Posts
DCIL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For Dredge cadets Posts: Aspirants should have possessed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from recognized Institute by D.G. Shipping.
- For Trainee Marine Engineer posts: Applicants should have pursued 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from recognized Institute by D.G Shipping or IMU affiliated College.
- For Trainee Electrical Officer Posts: Contenders should have pursued B.Tech in ECE/EEE or its equivalent.
- For NCV (Trainee) Posts: Job Fighter should have completed Minimum 10th Class from recognized Education Board.
- For Trainee Electrical Officer Posts: Maximum 30 years as on 30-June-2018.
- For NCV(Trainee) Posts: Maximum 25 years as on 15-August-2018
Age Relaxation: As per govt norms
For NCV (Trainee) Posts:-
- Written Exam
For Dredge Cadets, Electrical Officers and Marine Engineers Posts:-
- Written Exam
Application fee: –
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Pay Scale: Refer to check on official notification.
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 16th June 2018
- End Date of online application form: 1st July 2018
Steps to apply application form for DCIL Recruitment 2018:-
- Go to Official portal of DCIL at dredge-india.nic.in
- Check for the DCIL 60 Trainee Marine Engineers Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Read all the details carefully.
- If you are Eligible to click the online Application Form.
- Full Fill the Application with all required information.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Recheck it before submitting the filled application form.
- At last take a hard copy of the application form.
DCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification
DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Admit Card 2018:
The DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Admit card will be uploaded before the date of the exam on the official portal. Aspirants can easily download their Hall Ticket by entering their application no & date of birth from the main site of authority. The admit card is a very necessary Document for all the applicants. Because the admit card contains all the information about the applicants.
DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Exam Result 2018:
The DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Exam Result will be disclosed by the Dredging Corporation of India Limited. The authority will be provided Result on office website. All candidates can check your DCIL Trainee Marine Engineers Result on official website.